+++++++OU-OSU Game Thread+++++++

Have we finished 1 layup this game? We have been fouled a couple times, but we have been extremely bad at finishing.

We have been really bad at layups for several years now. It's really odd.
It's just particularly bad tonight.

When will these guys finally decide to stop getting stomped in the first round of every post-season tournament? Man is it frustrating seeing them do well in the regular season and then not show up here. Come on guys let's get it together!

Have we finished 1 layup this game? We have been fouled a couple times, but we have been extremely bad at finishing.

I think we've been fouled a lot but we're not being strong with it. Time to not worry about calls and go up strong.

we have to lead the ncaa in getting our shots blocked. I dont even think cobbins jumped to block thomas layup

Honestly, Spangler isn't playing great, but he is getting rebounds. I'm glad that even when the rest of his gme is a bit off he still rocks the boards.

This is incredibly generous. He's been unbelievably soft.

Good response by the guys. Let's keep this up and win a post season game.

Will we ever play a good tournament game? It's always like this anymore. Lousy game plan, lousy shooting.

Doesn't suggest much fun in the NCAA unless Lon can get them energized and organized.

Back