+++++++OU-OSU Game Thread+++++++

I think we will probably get it together.

But good God...
Buddy and Cousins both look awful. Our posts are still playing soft as tissue paper.

Everyone that played that 1st half should be ashamed and embarrassed of that performance.

I'm disliking Kruger more and more. He just sits on the bench, digging in nose, pondering. There are at least three coaches in the Big 12 that are better than he will ever be. SMH.

When Billy Tubbs dies, he'll roll in his grave from that half.

It's obvious this team has a hangover from this video incident. When Booker got suspended it put in the back of every players mind and you can see it on the court. We are playing so stale.

We shot 23% that half from the field. Only 3 players can create their own shot: Buddy, Isaiah, and Thomas. And they're not doing it.

If Spangler & Thomas are going to play the 2nd half the way they did the first, they should just stay in the locker room. We need players who want to play.

I'm disliking Kruger more and more. He just sits on the bench, digging in nose, pondering. There are at least three coaches in the Big 12 that are better than he will ever be. SMH.

Oh please...

It's obvious this team has a hangover from this video incident. When Booker got suspended it put in the back of every players mind and you can see it on the court. We are playing so stale.

It's obvious to me that we suck right now but not sure about the rest of that. Then again, I'm not a shrink.

Kruger is going to need 1 of his halftime pep talks in the locker room again. Odd that it is against OSU again.

:facepalm

Has that been confirmed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well he definitely was suspended for 1st half, he has played all of them since he has been healthy.

Back