++++++OU-Texas Gameday Thread++++++

I get that I'm negative, but where are all the sunshine pumpers talking about the team? This team continually melts down at end of games. Going to end the game on a 20-0 run. This was absolutely embarrassing.

Not enough mental discipline - too many bad shots, careless turnovers, and stupid fouls.

Follow up a great January by getting murdered in February. This month just needs to end. Can we have or game where all three guards have a good game? We need some dang bis as well to clog the middle

Texas just wore us down, good coach hard nose players = victory

By far our worst loss of the season.
I really don't think it's close.

I get that I'm negative, but where are all the sunshine pumpers talking about the team? This team continually melts down at end of games. Going to end the game on a 20-0 run. This was absolutely embarrassing.

Go root for KU then b!tch.

The coach enables plays to happen. After Cousins took that dumb jumpshot that he keeps bricking, Kruger simply clapped. That seems like an endorsement for Cousins to keep shooting!

So when we try to foul the refs swallow their whistles on us.

If we were playing TCU every night then you might have a complaint. These are good teams in hostile arenas. Get a grip and go beat your dog or slap your wife around. Or better yet, go mow your lawn.

2 pts. 7 rebounds from lattin and spangler. They need to toughen up.

but but...we don't need a post presence is what all the pumpers say...

we don't need more than 7 guys...ut ran 10 guys, guess what? they are kicking our a$$ on def because they are fresh...

Not making fools of themselves on a game thread, probably. This exact same OU team beat this exact same UT team on a late-game run not two weeks ago.

I just dont get how you let lammert have open looks.. all he can do is shoot 3s. He wont beat you off the dribble..

2 pts. 7 rebounds from lattin and spangler. They need to toughen up.

Those are some sorry numbers.

We have a good team but the book is out on us. You play good perimeter D against us just like this game and you have a good chance. We're going to have to make tough shots at crunch time in several games to keep advancing.

Back