++++++OU-Texas Gameday Thread++++++

Oh, right, I forgot. When OU wins it's lucky. When OU loses it's because they're a bad team.

WHERE did I say that? THAT game, yes, it was a bit of luck. It wasn't lucky OU won those other games, BUT shooting over 50% for the 3 from 3 guys wasn't going to last...there is a reason the ncaa record isn't near that.

Just go look at the stats for the last 7 games...even tcu, OU didn't shoot over 40% from 3.

Have a great day....funny you don't post at all during the game then come on to tell us bs...gotcha!

There were several times in the 3rd quarter time frame that we had 7 point leads, and put up a decent 3, only to see them miss. We easily could have taken control of this game and went up by 10 about then but we let Texas hang around. And when you let a team hang around, it often bites you in the ass... that is what happened today, they got Big MO when they took the lead.

And the officials were bad both ways, but most especially when it came to calls against OU or for Texas. That 3 point play where the Texas guy traveled and actually fell into the OU defender was a perfect example. Instead of a turnover, they get a 3 point play and trim our lead from 7 to 4... You KNOW it's bad when Kruger jumps on the ref.

Last edited:
I'll give credit to the horns...they drove the ball, OU didn't...29 FT attempts to 9.

BUT, I will agree with that call and the one where buddy drove to the lane, "slipped"...ut not only tripped him but was squeezing him between 2 guys...should have been an easy call.

The last 5 or 6 min OU just melted down with shot selection, no movement...it was crazy.

Back