++++++OU-Texas Gameday Thread++++++

**** everyone on this team not named Buddy Hield. **** Cousins and his stupid guarded jumpers. **** Spangler and his inability to score in the post. **** Woodard for his month long disappearing act. **** our entire bench for being useless.

The game in Norman could have went either way, two evenly match teams for the most part, little edge to texas (bench and coach) not bad talking LK but the other guy is better.

you hater.

hater...I just see the reality. Been cheering for OU for 40+ years..won't stop. I think it's funny you other guys can't see the reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not making fools of themselves on a game thread, probably. This exact same OU team beat this exact same UT team on a late-game run not two weeks ago.

Not 22-0 over a 7 minute span. I don't care who you are if you get beat 22-0 in a stretch you just are not a good basketball team at that moment

Buddy gets some soap the rest can leave the arena just like they played.

where's all the sunshine pumpers..?

again, NO POST presence...relying on 3's that don't fall....oh well.

lol, jeeze this is a joke...

Where were you when OU kicked WVU's butt last week? Man are you even a fan of OU? You think your negativity makes you a realistic fan. Hey man, this game does not make or brake our season. We get it... You don't like this team.

but but...we don't need a post presence is what all the pumpers say...

we don't need more than 7 guys...ut ran 10 guys, guess what? they are kicking our a$$ on def because they are fresh...

We don't need a big post presence. We need post players that put on uniforms and show up to the games.

I don't know if Spangler celebrated his OSU performance too much, but you could have started most posters on this board at PF today and gotten similar production.

Where were you when OU kicked WVU's butt last week? Man are you even a fan of OU? You think your negativity makes you a realistic fan. Hey man, this game does not make or brake our season. We get it... You don't like this team.

No way he is an alumnus.

This team is just not that smart and not that tough. Really talented but streaky.. if they don't put it together there will be a disappointing end

This team is just not that smart and not that tough. Really talented but streaky.. if they don't put it together there will be a disappointing end
Right, thats why I say one of those mid major teams could do a number on us come March

I asked the question earlier in the thread about how we'd respond if we got behind and I, unfortunately, got the wrong answer.

The coach enables plays to happen. After Cousins took that dumb jumpshot that he keeps bricking, Kruger simply clapped. That seems like an endorsement for Cousins to keep shooting!

I love Kruger, but sometimes he needs to chew ass or get on a player, but he just doesn't do that. We have a senior making terrible decisions with the ball at the end of a game and it seems like nothing is going to be done about it. Maybe it is discussed at some point, but it doesn't seem to have an effect on the behavior.

Top 25 and a rival on the road? Nah. Kstate then tech. Then this.

Those were tight games where we had to scratch and claw for everything, didn't shoot great, and fought to be right there in position to win at the end.

This was a game where we led by 5-7 the ENTIRE game, and then absolutely pissed down our leg and played as bad as any team in the nation has played for the last 7 minutes. A game we absolutely should have won.

Back