++++++OU-Texas Gameday Thread++++++

Not making fools of themselves on a game thread, probably. This exact same OU team beat this exact same UT team on a late-game run not two weeks ago.

that game was a lucky win for OU, did you even watch the game? ut was up for the entire game but less than a minute...questionable off foul call on ut then gave OU the ball and buddy hit a 3 with 1.3 sec left. OU was lucky as chit to win that game.

without that OU would have gone 2 -5 over the last 7, vs 3-4, with a good win over wv and a beat against osu.

OU is NOT the same team it was in Jan. IF you can't see that...well...good luck:ez-roll:

I love Kruger, but sometimes he needs to chew ass or get on a player, but he just doesn't do that. We have a senior making terrible decisions with the ball at the end of a game and it seems like nothing is going to be done about it. Maybe it is discussed at some point, but it doesn't seem to have an effect on the behavior.

"Players coach". Dude builds teams. Doesn't coach them enough

I came in with the clutch halftime jinx.

Man!

:ez-roll:

I don't think it was on you. We played OK in the 3rd quarter too. If you'd said that around the 5-minute mark I would blame you.

25 - 5 run, with 20 unanswered....and they NEVER fed the post! Instead, we kept relying on one-on-one plays. Ridiculous! I get up, then they let me down. I'm staying even keeled from here on.

that game was a lucky win for OU, did you even watch the game? ut was up for the entire game but less than a minute...questionable off foul call on ut then gave OU the ball and buddy hit a 3 with 1.3 sec left. OU was lucky as chit to win that game.

without that OU would have gone 2 -5 over the last 7, vs 3-4, with a good win over wv and a beat against osu.

OU is NOT the same team it was in Jan. IF you can't see that...well...good luck:ez-roll:
Oh, right, I forgot. When OU wins it's lucky. When OU loses it's because they're a bad team.

Right, thats why I say one of those mid major teams could do a number on us come March

do you EVER have anything good to say?

I bet your friends love you..

can't wait until you have a son some day, hope he turns out as well as the losers on our hoops team… I'm betting he doesn't even get a scholarship for anything…

GO AWAY
fire stoops

OU

We don't need a big post presence. We need post players that put on uniforms and show up to the games.

I don't know if Spangler celebrated his OSU performance too much, but you could have started most posters on this board at PF today and gotten similar production.

"big" is relative. I look at assist, rb, points, blocks, etc. The "post starters" had today:

2 pts
8 fouls
4 TO
1 BLK
2 Asst
7 Reb (Total)

That isn't going to do it in most games.

can't wait until you have a son some day, hope he turns out as well as the losers on our hoops team… I'm betting he doesn't even get a scholarship for anything…

GO AWAY
fire stoops

OU

How many tv's does a convent have?

"big" is relative. I look at assist, rb, points, blocks, etc. The "post starters" had today:

2 pts
8 fouls
4 TO
1 BLK
2 Asst
7 Reb (Total)

That isn't going to do it in most games.

Lattin only got credit for 1 block? That's not close to being accurate.

GO AWAY
fire stoops

OU

Pretty ironic since the only posts you have are complaining about other people complaining...lol

They took the ball out of Buddy's hands and dared someone else to beat them. Nobody could. Simple strategy.

Our play at the 5 is killing us. We were out-rebounded 43-31 and got no points. They dribble-penetrated us to death.

GO AWAY
fire stoops

OU

Good Lord....fans get p!ssed off after a loss....shocking. Deal with it.

Where were you when OU kicked WVU's butt last week? Man are you even a fan of OU? You think your negativity makes you a realistic fan. Hey man, this game does not make or brake our season. We get it... You don't like this team.

lol, you're a joke.

I was watching the game at a friend's house.

I've prob played and coached more bball then you've thought of. Yes, I'm realistic. I said at half they needed to take adv of the mismatch with Spangler, guess what...they started, unfortunately he turned it over 3 times. I didn't go off on him but once...even then it wasn't bad. He has the same post move, the guards know this. Stripped him at least 2 of the 3 times.

Back