>>>>>>OU-Texas Tech Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Texas Tech Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Gosh, Ryan is flat out awful now. I don't know if it's worth it to have him on the floor so frequently.

He is still our best rebounder. If Buford could rebound at 85% of his rate we could play him more right now

Someone take Spangler to Opie's. It's time for a slumpbuster.

If he would nut up and shoot the dang ball the first time he would be in rhythm and i bet hit it. His pump fake is horrible

I don't understand his need to pump fake every single time. They're not gonna bite.

Spangs needs to make these open 3s to get teams to open up some driving for him.

:D I don't think that is going to happen until he makes a few. I know I wouldn't guard him out there right now.

I don't understand his need to pump fake every single time. They're not gonna bite.

Exactly.. on a guy that can't shoot currently.. and it slows the ball movement allowing them to recover.. and he walks 75% of the time after

Are u ****in kidding me

freshman play by a senior

You are right, a bad pass with 1 second on the shot clock is smart basketball. Please don't post at all

That's exactly what i said in my post. Are you special?

"Hes played dumb all year " sooner1234 lol ya...

What has this game become - that is the silliest foul call I have EVER seen. Come on refs - it is basketball quit doing this crap

That end of half flat out sucked.

This team is embarrassing right now. They play like this in March, they might not win a single game

Cousins is resorting to throwing shots up.

sh!tty ending to the half. Gawd this team is not playing winning basketball right now.

What has this game become - that is the silliest foul call I have EVER seen. Come on refs - it is basketball quit doing this crap

Silliest call ever? Buddy elbowed him in the face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back