OU @ UCF 1pm CST on ESPN+

Played good defense entire game. Good halftime adjustments and played good offensively I the second half. Gold wire and tanner were really good in the second half. BFF is really good. Announcers said it would likely be a quadrant one win at tournament time

Lots of frustrating stretches, but in the end, a terrific road win. Harkless's clutch shot and a great defensive stand on the final possession. I wish we'd won by 10 but considering where things stood late, I'm very proud of the guys for toughing it out.

Chargois was the player of the game, in my view. He had some nice plays in the second half, but in the first, when Groves was seriously struggling, Chargois was absolutely key.

Chargois absolutely POG.

5th year guy but he he grew up for us today.

UCF is athletic.

I couldn't believe how many 3s UCF was hitting. Beyond normal. Loved our defensive intensity and it never let up. Tough road environment. Cortez got taken to school. LOL. I think he learned his lesson. Jalen hits his shots when they need to count. Great win.

Lots of frustrating stretches, but in the end, a terrific road win. Harkless's clutch shot and a great defensive stand on the final possession. I wish we'd won by 10 but considering where things stood late, I'm very proud of the guys for toughing it out.

Chargois was the player of the game, in my view. He had some nice plays in the second half, but in the first, when Groves was seriously struggling, Chargois was absolutely key.

Chargois gets my vote as well, Sky! As you said, he took over the game at a time when Tanner was struggling, especially on offense. IMO, that was a game we would have lost if Ethan had not come through with his POG performance. I hope that’s a sign of more just like that!

I didn't know that Chargois had that kind of performance in him. He seemed more athletic, and his stroke looked great. Man if he can do that more often, that'll be a real help.

Back