OU v. Arizona - Domination by the Sooners

DenverSooner

Reaction score
Oklahoma is now 5-1 all time against Arizona. Three meetings in the NCAA Tournament, three victories. Two wins in Norman and a single loss in Tucson.

OU fans need to appreciate things like this and those of us that love basketball need to make sure our fans and the local media understand the numerous accomplishments of this program.

Great job by the Sooners tonight. They played good defense and they won. I hope that is starting to click with these guys. Great defense = winning.

Don't think Doron Lamb, Terrence Jones, and Ray McCallum weren't watching!

They see how Capel develops his young players!

C. Lamb is ON THE PHONE!

That's right.
Do I eve need to say it again?

Arizona is

OUT!

Book it

i just wish we could get more fans out to these kind of games

the seats look sparse tonight

but further kudos to the guys who live in norman trying to turn fan support around for this program!

The way that happens is for OU basketball fans to constently defend the program and promote the program. The Oklahoma media acts like OSU is a better basketball school and the numbers just don't support it. We (the fans) need to change that perception.

Don't think Doron Lamb, Terrence Jones, and Ray McCallum weren't watching!

They see how Capel develops his young players!

C. Lamb is ON THE PHONE!

That's right.
Do I eve need to say it again?

Arizona is

OUT!

Book it

Nice. :tinypower

The way that happens is for OU basketball fans to constently defend the program and promote the program. The Oklahoma media acts like OSU is a better basketball school and the numbers just don't support it. We (the fans) need to change that perception.

i used to when i lived in norman

called into sports radio to get them to talk about something other than football is like pulling teeth, between that, golf, and fat jack, basketball gets screwed over on radio

i moved back to dallas once i graduated though, and try to spread the gospel here now

It doesn't have to be on the radio. I don't think I would ever call into a radio show. It just isn't me. However, by challenging people in conversation and constantly promoting the program when we have a chance, we can make a difference.

I guaranty KU fans don't shy away from tellling people KU has a great basketball program. Perhaps (and honestly it is a fact) KU has a better program but OU is not that far behind. Getting the fan support and changing the perception is the next big step for this program. We can make a difference by being good fans.

Back