OU vs #1 Gonzaga 1:40pm CDT on CBS

Reaves is looking good. Just need to limit them to 1 attempt. Ahead at under 12. I am happy so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timme is killing us and so are their offensive rebounds.

We don't really have an answer for him on defense.....just hope that misses and doesn't get the rebound.

That charge call was awful. And now having a major effect on the game.

They are far more skilled at all positions than we are accustomed to facing. Hanging in there. Need Manek to make a few more.

Watching Manek try to score in the post is frustrating. He need to stick with 3s and rebounding.

This has gone perfectly so far with the exception of Manek. 1-7 now I believe. Not ripping on him; he was awesome against Mizzou. But we know we need it ALL to work today.

What a BS charge call for Austin to pick up his second foul. He was already in the air by the time Suggs slid in

Charge on reaves was weak af. But you cant take him out with 2 fouls. Hes our only chance to keep this close.

Also Manek is killing us in both ends.

Why Manek is convinced he should be taking shots which are not from 3 is just strange. He always comes up short on the intermediate, touch shots.

Nice to get a few buckets while neither Reaves nor Manek on floor. Guys are fighting.

For the love of god get reaves back on the floor. What are we saving him for?

Back