OU vs #1 Gonzaga 1:40pm CDT on CBS

Gotta get Reaves back in. I’d rather bring him back too soon than wait too long. It’s a 5 point game right now. If it’s 5 or less at half that’s a win for us. Gotta keep it there and we need him in order to do that. Love the fight/energy so far.

Nice to get a few buckets while neither Reaves nor Manek on floor. Guys are fighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't criticize the effort, the guys came out of the gate playing. Glad to see they came prepared to battle

OU is scoring without Reaves.... Save him. This worked for Oregon State last night. Their guy was fresh in the second half because they didn't need him in the first.

We are playing our butts off, but Gonzaga is a machine.

Dang. Have to make the easy ones.

Reaves with a bad decision but he was clearly fouled

Coming a little unraveled right now. Need to slow it down and keep our poise.

Too many turnovers and missed bunnies in the last few minutes. That is all Zaga needs.

I appreciate the boys’ effort today. I really do. They’re battling their asses off, but this one is going to get out of hand. Gonzaga literally gets a good look on every possession. This is Alabama football level efficiency.

They must have seen enough film that told them pressing us is a good idea.

One area where Gonzaga is light years ahead of us is their ability to make the wide open three.

Back