OU vs #1 Gonzaga 1:40pm CDT on CBS

Kuath has had a few very nice weak side blocks. In every other aspect of the game of basketball he is a liability.

OU played tough. Just can't turn the ball over like that. Manek against Timme this was the expectation.

Refs were the difference in 1st half and you can’t tell me otherwise.

Zags are great, no need for the refs to give them bogus foul calls! If Brady can just finish at the rim, we are only down 6.

Gibson came alive early then followed it with a taste of Houdini. Manek was utilized as he should against Missouri, but not so much in this game.

I could be really happy with a Ryan Spangler every year. Would that be asking too much?

42-22 Gonzaga from the 17:30 minute mark after our quick 12-4 start.

Coincidentally that run consisted of Mo(2) and Manek's(1) only FGs of the game. Gonzaga is just too good when you only have 1 guy really coming to play offensively.

Gibson came alive early then followed it with a taste of Houdini. Manek was utilized as he should against Missouri, but not so much in this game.

Brady has missed several open shots. How else can a coach better utilize a shooter than getting him open looks?

Refs were the difference in 1st half and you can’t tell me otherwise.

It wasn't just the fouls called on us, but the lack of calls on them. They only had 4 fouls and two were charging calls. So only 2 defensive fouls in a half of basketball.

42-22 Gonzaga from the 17:30 minute mark after our quick 12-4 start.

Coincidentally that run consisted of Mo(2) and Manek's(1) only FGs of the game. Gonzaga is just too good when you only have 1 guy really coming to play offensively.

I figured we would extend the lead when Reaves went to the bench since our offense clearly runs so much better without him, per the consensus of the board.

It wasn't just the fouls called on us, but the lack of calls on them. They only had 4 fouls and two were charging calls. So only 2 defensive fouls in a half of basketball.
It's because they play soft defense and never press the ball, clearly.

Skilled big men?

Go

Off the top of my head: Blake Griffin, Ryan Spangler, TaShawn Thomas, Romero Osby. I’m not going to waste any more of my time responding to a post that was so stupid I thought you were joking.

I figured we would extend the lead when Reaves went to the bench since our offense clearly runs so much better without him, per the consensus of the board.

Yeah, not that we were gonna win, but that awful charge call for his 2nd foul completely killed our flow. He's the only one remotely capable without DH in the building.

Back