OU vs #1 Gonzaga 1:40pm CDT on CBS

Refs took Gonzaga to cover. Can’t tell me different.

Be nice to win the battle from here in. Hill playing well but there is a reason he is getting the open looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve seen ou players thrown out of the game
For the same this year.

I don’t know about thrown out, but what makes it effective is the officials today don’t seem to know/want to call the offensive foul when using the free arm to push off.

It all boils down to recruiting Gonzaga does it far far better

Be nice to win the battle from here in. Hill playing well but there is a reason he is getting the open looks.

He needs to work in the off-season so he can make defenses pay for the lack of respect.

Gonzaga might be the best team in two decades and we needed to be close to perfect to have a chance. Would have been nice to get the good version of Manek to at least make it interesting. We’ve gotten good production from Williams and Hill, and Reaves has been outstanding. But two or three starters haven’t given what we needed.

Keep fighting. It's still a longshot, but Gonzaga has dropped their intensity go make them pay. Really could use DH right now. Damnit.

Gonzaga just doesn’t take any play off.

They are absolutely relentless. I was thinking Baylor could play toe-to-toe with them.....but I'm not so sure now. They look like the best team to me.

I will miss Kur's shot blocking ability. If he only had the skill to be on the floor and played starter minutes he would be the top shot blocker.

Timme looks like some guy at the Y, you think this dude can't play and he scores 40 on you

I will miss Kur's shot blocking ability. If he only had the skill to be on the floor and played starter minutes he would be the top shot blocker.

Yep. If he had some better coaching on defensive positioning (or could be on him) and a few more pounds of muscle he could be a terror. I hope he does well wherever he lands.

Manek's 1-8 is looming large unfortunately. 2 possession game if he's even been decent so far.

Back