OU vs #1 Gonzaga 1:40pm CDT on CBS

Timme looks like some guy at the Y, you think this dude can't play and he scores 40 on you

You've heard of 'wife-beater tshirts'? He has a wife-beater mustache. The Chicago Loyola guy has a much better mustache.

I will always like this 2020-2021 team because they are never quitters. That cannot be said of several OU teams from the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Story of the season... 3 offensive rebounds given up on same possession. So many times this year we’ve been unable to cash our great D

Harkless can't pass or dribble. It's a liability

Harkless can't pass or dribble. It's a liability

Yep. It’s why we absolutely need a transfer guard in addition to a big. We can’t get by with Harkless as the ball handler next year when Harmon is off the court.

I'm getting a different opinion on Gonzaga than some of you. No doubt, they are a really good team. But I see them as beatable. Their defense really isn't that great. They aren't overly athletic. They are big. They play smart. They are REALLY good at getting high percentage shots. A team that can match their scoring from more than one player could give them a game. Problem is, they got a pretty good draw. I thought Iowa could match up pretty well, but they are gone. They beat Iowa by 11 earlier, but they hit 13/26 threes in that game. Probably wouldn't happen again. Maybe Michigan if they get healthy. Illinois would have been a good one. I don't think Houston gets that far, but their guards can get to the rim, something Zaga hasn't really kept us from doing. Kansas maybe. I think they'd beat Baylor unless Baylor got really hot from three.

But they don't defend the dribble well, and I think a good defensive team, or a team more athletic than us, can slow down their dribble drive. Guess we'll see over the next few weeks.

I'm getting a different opinion on Gonzaga than some of you. No doubt, they are a really good team. But I see them as beatable. Their defense really isn't that great. They aren't overly athletic. They are big. They play smart. They are REALLY good at getting high percentage shots. A team that can match their scoring from more than one player could give them a game. Problem is, they got a pretty good draw. I thought Iowa could match up pretty well, but they are gone. They beat Iowa by 11 earlier, but they hit 13/26 threes in that game. Probably wouldn't happen again. Maybe Michigan if they get healthy. Illinois would have been a good one. I don't think Houston gets that far, but their guards can get to the rim, something Zaga hasn't really kept us from doing. Kansas maybe. I think they'd beat Baylor unless Baylor got really hot from three.

But they don't defend the dribble well, and I think a good defensive team, or a team more athletic than us, can slow down their dribble drive. Guess we'll see over the next few weeks.

very beatable.

Wasn't Baylor and Gonzaga suppose to play early this season?

I agree they are beatable, team like the Cuse could give them a run or maybe baylor. They sure ain't like the old UCLA teams for sure

Last edited:
It has been nice to see Manek and Kuath playing together. Can’t do that for every matchup but it has helped on D in this second half.

Unfortunate, but Gonzaga has given us the opportunities to make it a game.

Agree that their D is not great

Back