OU vs #1 Gonzaga 1:40pm CDT on CBS

Blake griffin, Taylor griffin, Romero osby, Tashawan Thomas, Ryan Spangler, Jaun pattillo , Tiny gallon

I’ll give you 4 of those, but you’re really reaching with the others. However, I was wrong on the overly exaggerated statement. I stand corrected.

Brady has missed several open shots. How else can a coach better utilize a shooter than getting him open looks?

Because he is a spot up shooter who needs to face the basket. That is how. He is not a drive and shoot player. Either is Phipps!

I have to wonder if at some point somebody in a referee meeting said "Hey guys, Austin Reaves is a classic foul-baiter. Watch out for him."

Because in the last month or so, the officiating has seemingly swung a 180. OU went from committing the tenth (or so) fewest fouls in the country to fouling every other possession.

Did OU get tired? Forget how to play defense? Or are the 50-50 calls going the other way now?

I figured we would extend the lead when Reaves went to the bench since our offense clearly runs so much better without him, per the consensus of the board.

Where do you come up with this crap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll give you 4 of those, but you’re really reaching with the others. However, I was wrong on the overly exaggerated statement. I stand corrected.

Good for you! Takes a big man to admit he was wrong. This board would be a better place if we saw more of that.

You have to give me the 4 from that list that were drafted. Patillo not liking class didn’t mean he wasn’t skilled. Tashawn was plenty skilled, and so was Spangler

Gotta make open looks. Manek and Gibson combined 3/13. This game is really going to get away if that continues.

Danger zone here.

I’d say that point was with about 5:00 to go in first half— at least in terms of having a chance to actually win the game. I think at this point it’s just a matter of do we do enough to cover the 14.5?

Well this game is over, but at least Hill is showing something. His best game of the year right now. 2 away from a season high 11 that he scored against Iowa State.

I may be a little behind, but did they really call a lane violation for that?

Back