OU vs #9KU 12pm CST on CBS

Since the Alabama win.

OU has lost 4 straight games
OU has been outscored by 75 total points (18.75 per game)
OU has not kept a game within single digits
OU is 22-83 from the 3pt line in this stretch (26%)
OU has 34 assists and 67 turnovers in this stretch

That assist to turnover ratio is unfathomable. Almost reads like a misprint. Seems like something you’d see from a high school JV team.

Since the Alabama win.

Sure, but what was our effective FG%?

Since the Alabama win.

That is just awful. The entire program needs to be gutted. Coaches, players, etc.

Do we even know if ND has any interest in Moser ?

Completely serious. Goldwire is better than every guard on our team not named Sherfield or Uzan. He was more consistent than most gave him credit for. The problem is everybody expected him or wanted him to come in and be a superstar and that's not who he was ever going to be. Sherfield and Gibson are a wash. Uzan is better than Harkless. Chargois is better than JG and Godwin. Marvin Johnson and Bam are a wash. TG regressed. Noland stayed the same. Cortes improved.

Youre crazy on Goldwire. Dude was a disappointment, plus hes a quitter that gave up for the NIT..

Id probably give Gibson a slight edge on Sherfield actually

Noland has significantly gotten worse.

What did he build at Illinois State? Had one good season then regressed significantly. And it took him years to get good at Loyola. You really think it’s wise to give him five or six years to “build” in a better conference and in a new era where it’s almost impossible to build around 4-year players?

If he is a "builder" then that means he will be soon unemployed as a D1 coach.

I don't think this is an inaccurate statement. I've stated previously that I think one of moser's biggest mistakes was thinking that Tanner was going to be his Krutwig at OU. But if he is a good coach like most thought he was coming in and nationally is still perceived that way then I think he should be able to grow and be successful as a P5 coach.

Also interesting that instead of Krutwig coming with PM, he went euro. PM couldn't get him to come to OU? Puzzling

If he is a "builder" then that means he will be soon unemployed as a D1 coach.

There is no room for a "builder" in the era of the portal. It's about acquiring players in whatever way possible, for the quickest positive results possible.

Back