OU vs Houston Baptist 7pm CST on BallySports+

No energy at all. They’re playing like they don’t want to be there.

Rough start… 0’fer…couple TO’s.

After watching a couple top 25 teams we are a ways off. Hopefully in a couple years.

It's never as bad as it seems... but i've been watching alot of good basketball too, and....yikes.

I like taking the wide open 3s especially with Gibson he has missed some wide open 3s. But OU needs someone that takes it to the hoop more.

No energy at all. They’re playing like they don’t want to be there.

Yup… I’ve only seen ksu/isu and the pigs…(as our upcoming opponents) but we def will have a struggle.

I shouldn’t expect much this yr.

OU has point guards/small guards or bigs, no in between. No athletic wings that can physically exert their will, create, or make something happen.

I like taking the wide open 3s especially with Gibson he has missed some wide open 3s. But OU needs someone that takes it to the hoop more.

Agreed, but I don’t think anyone in the starting 5 is skilled enough to do that. Bijan, CJ, Alston are the only ones I trust to drive to the hoop.

Agreed, but I don’t think anyone in the starting 5 is skilled enough to do that. Bijan, CJ, Alston are the only ones I trust to drive to the hoop.

Last year Harkless was good at that.

How many more guys can Moser sign again? HAHA. OU needs ALOT more talent. ALOT

T. Groves has 2 fouls and should have 3. I’m not sure if he’s quick enough to defend in the Big 12.

For those of you not being able to watch… be happy. Look really bad..lol

T. Groves has 2 fouls and should have 3. I’m not sure if he’s quick enough to defend in the Big 12.

Yup he was lucky that baseline “charge” wasn’t called a block.

Think it’ll be a long season. I do like our 3 FR to build on.. but our “bigs” are in need of an upgrade. And as someone said… nothing in between.

Need a couple of slashers at 6’5 6’6

It's one thing when you can't score. But they're doubling OU's rebounds and shooting 70 percent.

A&M beat these guys by 40.

Our offense has exploded for 18 points in the first half so far. Too bad they’re facing and offensive juggernaut though. We’re down 27-18 with 1:49 left in the half

We are really terrible right now. If we could score, they would not have scored more than 17 or 18 points this half. Gave them too many freebies.

Offensive movement is horrible, shot selection is horrible, shooting is horrible, and no one is going to the basket.

Looks like last yr… lots of dribbling around the top then throwing up a 3.

1/11 on 3’s… but keep shooting

That was just real bad. We need to start playing some younger guys and get them experience because we won't be winning a lot of games with the talent we have right now IMO.

This performance has nothing to do with a lack of talent. This is a lack of effort issue.

Looks like last yr… lots of dribbling around the top then throwing up a 3.

1/11 on 3’s… but keep shooting

Last years team was way more talented. They basically gave Gonzaga all they wanted in the NCAA Tournament for most of that game.

Back