OU vs Houston Baptist 7pm CST on BallySports+

I don't disagree, but the team could continue to gel as the season progresses, even if we drop some of these games (which we're almost certain to do -- I'd wouldn't squawk about 2-2).

and the young guys especially CJ should continue to get better and better ..

The first half of the HBU game made it clear to some that OU is one the least talented teams in the history of college basketball. I don't know if it's true, but if those gurus know their stuff, we probably shouldn't expect much in the next four games – or the rest of the season, for that matter.

This is correct, and thanks for pointing this out. Matter of fact, if I can, i'm going to motion that the season ends after this weekend based on lack of talent(unless Nick Thompson somehow appears around that corner!). Also, maybe we can get Porter his gig back with Loyola since he has so little to work with here. Why should he suffer? I mean, that's the humane thing to do. You agree?

This is correct, and thanks for pointing this out. Matter of fact, if I can, i'm going to motion that the season ends after this weekend based on lack of talent(unless Nick Thompson somehow appears around that corner!). Also, maybe we can get Porter his gig back with Loyola since he has so little to work with here. Why should he suffer? I mean, that's the humane thing to do. You agree?

That should settle it, then. :)

I love a good Nick Thompson reference!

I love a good Nick Thompson reference!

I'll never forget that guy. If someone could dig up that super non-athletic looking layup photo that used to be floating around here that would almost make my holidays..

Nothing I've seen from this year says we are much better than maybe an NIT type team at best still. I know a lot of people have higher hopes this year though. We'll find out soon enough.

Nothing I've seen from this year says we are much better than maybe an NIT type team at best still. I know a lot of people have higher hopes this year though. We'll find out soon enough.

Lol. Quality post.

When were we in the NIT last?

What are you guys' predictions for tomorrow? Anybody seen the spread?

Back