OU vs Houston Baptist 7pm CST on BallySports+

So… y’all think we beat pokes sat? I’m saying 24/20 sooners

So… y’all think we beat pokes sat? I’m saying 24/20 sooners

I would favor them by 2 TDS based on season. But we have a chance just because of history if we keep it close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would favor them by 2 TDS based on season. But we have a chance just because of history if we keep it close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get that… I def wouldn’t put money on my prediction

We shoot 20% from deep....5-25; terrible!

Is Johnson a chucker..?? 5 shots in 7 minutes......

I missed the game, but we were losing at halftime? What’s the deal?

I missed the game, but we were losing at halftime? What’s the deal?

The deal is, we played the worst half of Sooner basketball I hope to ever see. Certainly the worst I've ever seen. Second half was much better.

4 games in 6 days? Holiday.

Leave again Friday.

Win and go home!

The deal is, we played the worst half of Sooner basketball I hope to ever see. Certainly the worst I've ever seen. Second half was much better.

Very true! It was brutal on offense. The ball moved much better in the second half and a few shots fell. HBU only scored 5 points first 16 minutes of second half.

4 games in 6 days? Holiday.

Leave again Friday.

Win and go home!

True… but… (not sure of your point) TONS of schools are playing as many games as we are.

I don’t expect us to be top 25 this year but wow, to me, we are way behind from the games I've seen so far

True… but… (not sure of your point) TONS of schools are playing as many games as we are.

I don’t expect us to be top 25 this year but wow, to me, we are way behind from the games I've seen so far

Sometimes you just survive. That was my point.

We’ll find out the next few weeks. Top 25ish down the road.

Worrying about this game seems a bit on the silly side.

I take almost nothing from last night. Horrible opponent, night before Thanksgiving, the only seemingly “easy” win in a stretch of eight games. It drives me crazy when teams look past an opponent, but it happens to everyone at least a couple times a year. I agree with those who say that the next four games will tell us a ton about our team. We should come away from those with an idea of just how competitive we can expect to be in conference play.

We should come away from those with an idea of just how competitive we can expect to be in conference play.

I don't disagree, but the team could continue to gel as the season progresses, even if we drop some of these games (which we're almost certain to do -- I'd wouldn't squawk about 2-2).

The first half of the HBU game made it clear to some that OU is one the least talented teams in the history of college basketball. I don't know if it's true, but if those gurus know their stuff, we probably shouldn't expect much in the next four games – or the rest of the season, for that matter.

The first half of the HBU game made it clear to some that OU is one the least talented teams in the history of college basketball. I don't know if it's true, but if those gurus know their stuff, we probably shouldn't expect much in the next four games – or the rest of the season, for that matter.
I haven't read through the entire thread but I don't think this team is the least talented in history but yeah we gonna take some lumps on the way...Still way too early to know much of anything for sure. I do like the energy the new coach brings so far.

Back