OU vs ISU 8PM CST ESPN2

This is a bit strange.....at times, there is little effort, no help defense and no rebounding. But just when you've seen enough of this crap, they find a little effort. I wish they could find a way to bottle up some consistency.

Calixte comes in and immediately fouls Wiggington shooting a 3. Why did he have to come back in?

Not sure where the scoring is going come from...weather this drought..

I just have a difficult time seeing us coming up with enough offense now. Tough to run an offense against better athletes when no one is posting up.

But, guys are fighting and love to see that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odomes has been great today but he always gets at least one completely unnecessary foul per game.

Why cant we finish at the rim? Its like watching my 4th grader

Last edited:
I just have a difficult time seeing us coming up with enough offense now. Tough to run an offense against better athletes when no one is posting up.

But, guys are fighting and love to see that.

Yeah...we'll see how they finish

Freeman, never met a shot he didn’t like UGH. Set his butt down

Lol..freeman started running back before Doo even shot it..had no intention of rebounding...

53-59 at 7:22. Timeout Sooners.

We are playing hard tonight, but we are also playing disjointed, non-fluid offensive basketball. It appears ISU is just toying with us until they get hot from 3. Hope they prove me wrong.

James and Reynolds should never be on the court together. Two guys who are not capable of scoring right now. Get RO back in.

Lol..freeman started running back before Doo even shot it..had no intention of rebounding...

he knew lard was gonna either beat him to the rebound or beat him in transition so he chose the less embarrassing option.

We've switched roles with isu this half...lack luster effort..no boards...1 pass 1 shot...no movement on offense.
Isu adjusted at half...we didnt respond.

it just amazes me how much nothing we're getting from CJ and McNeace and now Manek.

and just as I say it CJ and Manek both give us pts

Last edited:
The refs have a let a lot of stuff go and that's the foul they call?

Teams still battling. Manek lucky their big missed that easy one.

Back