OU vs ISU 8PM CST ESPN2

What a shocker

They stick the dagger right in the eye of the Scoreless Wonder

This team always goes for every block and it always kills us. Give up an offense rebound cause manek tried to block a wild shot attempt. Smh

What a shocker

Nothing he could do on that. Dude has height on him.. now if you wanna talk about our weak crap of switching all screens so we get into mismatches that's another convo and i couldn't agree more

Every player on ISU’s team is a threat to score. That’s what makes them so tough.

What a shocker

He actually had pretty great def..but yeah not sure why he never looks for his shot. Actually really hurts... if youre not a scoring threat that means we play 4 on 5.

Effort was good but we need and needed this every night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This announcer is an idiot. No feel for the game or knowledge. Is it bryndon manzer?

Well...0 - 2 so far in Feb.

My take is the best we can do is 2-5...wv and ut at home.

Just put two and two together that Shayok was the same kid that was at UVA.

Him draining that long contested 3 after we played great defense was brutal. But this was a good effort, just lost to a better team.

That's the problem with losing at WVU. If you had taken care of business against that trash ass team, you'd be okay even with a loss here.

Every player on ISU’s team is a threat to score. That’s what makes them so tough.

Exactly right. Lon should take some notes on how ISU has recruited the last several years and gets offensive threats at every position.

Much better effort and fight, but just like this team, it’s not enough. They have fallen off a cliff with no end in site. The season is rapidly slipping away into nothing.

He actually had pretty great def..but yeah not sure why he never looks for his shot. Actually really hurts... if youre not a scoring threat that means we play 4 on 5.

Thats some girls high school ball garbage. Youre a damn D1 athlete.. if you're not gonna even look to shoot... you wouldnt play for me. Soft mentality garbage. Youd have to average 15 assists and 10 boards a game to offer not even a look to shoot. Ridiculous imo

Cyclones won the game because the best player on the floor made winning plays when his team needed it.

Meaningless 3 for the cover. That’s a mean beat.

How $%^&ing fitting...your ONLY shot from outside the lane you hit a 3.

So JB went 2/3 for 5 points.

Its like the coaches told him...you're NOT the scorer...youre the distributor..

Team is soft bc they are coddled by the players coach imo. They could be pushed to be so much more i believe and if they were coached worth a damn.

Get Harmon and ride that year and then get rid of Kruger imo. Ive seen enough. Every game we're outmatched with coaching.

Thats some girls high school ball garbage. Youre a damn D1 athlete.. if you're not gonna even look to shoot... you wouldnt play for me. Soft mentality garbage. Youd have to average 15 assists and 10 boards a game to offer not even a look to shoot. Ridiculous imo

Ummm...Thats what I was saying...dont need to get pissy with me.

Back