OU vs ISU 8PM CST ESPN2

Meaningless 3 for the cover. That’s a mean beat.

Took it from an under to an over too. And he didn't even get the shot off, which they won't review because it didn't affect the outcome. Glad I did not bet this one :ez-roll:

Took it from an under to an over too. And he didn't even get the shot off, which they won't review because it didn't affect the outcome. Glad I did not bet this one :ez-roll:

The rare double bad beat! OUCH!

Team is soft bc they are coddled by the players coach imo. They could be pushed to be so much more i believe and if they were coached worth a damn.

Get Harmon and ride that year and then get rid of Kruger imo. Ive seen enough. Every game we're outmatched with coaching.

Kruger did a great job coaching tonight. Iowa state is so much more talented it’s not even funny.

This was before the last two losses.

Attachments

• DDB13B32-75A3-4325-A999-10D23CD52AB9.jpg
    DDB13B32-75A3-4325-A999-10D23CD52AB9.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 14
He actually had pretty great def..but yeah not sure why he never looks for his shot. Actually really hurts... if youre not a scoring threat that means we play 4 on 5.

The defense was almost perfect

But Kruger hitching his wagon to him took this thing off the rails

Why would a recruit want to play at OU?

Watch other games and their environment home crowds create

The product on the court plays into that. OU has not been good consistently since Hield was here. Kruger did nothing to capitalize on that momentum the program had. No wonder fans don't show up. ISU is consistently good, they have a good home crowd. If OU was like that, the crowds would be better.

See lots of attacks on the talent level... I just don't know I am on board with that.... I can't really prove they are or are not talented enough for a winning record in the Big 12, but I have a feeling if I put our lineup together and had Bill Self, Kelvin Sampson, etc coaching them that it wouldn't be significantly better.

Kruger did a great job coaching tonight. Iowa state is so much more talented it’s not even funny.

You sure about that? Since 2015, OU has pulled in higher rated recruiting classes each year but one. It’s all about development. Iowa State obviously does a much better job of doing that.

See lots of attacks on the talent level... I just don't know I am on board with that.... I can't really prove they are or are not talented enough for a winning record in the Big 12, but I have a feeling if I put our lineup together and had Bill Self, Kelvin Sampson, etc coaching them that it wouldn't be significantly better.

Bingo

It’s a bottom half roster in the big 12, which is where we are.

You sure about that? Since 2015, OU has pulled in higher rated recruiting classes each year but one. It’s all about development. Iowa State obviously does a much better job of doing that.

We have lost our two highest ranked recruits.

Iowa State starts 3 transfers, who aren't reflected in the recruiting classes. And their transfers came from Virginia, Arkansas, and Nebraska, not Pacific and Maine.

This past year was the first time since 2014 that Iowa State has had a better recruiting class than OU, per 247Sports. I don't see how recruiting is the problem. But a lot of those recent guys have left early - one 5 star (Trae), two 4 stars (McGusty and Manyang) and a 3 star (Shepherd).

This past year was the first time since 2014 that Iowa State has had a better recruiting class than OU, per 247Sports. I don't see how recruiting is the problem. But a lot of those recent guys have left early - one 5 star (Trae), two 4 stars (McGusty and Manyang) and a 3 star (Shepherd).

Don't look at the recruiting rankings. Iowa State starts 3 high level D1 transfers, who aren't reflected in those rankings.

We have lost our two highest ranked recruits.

James, Manek, Odomes, Freeman, Bieniemy, and Doolittle were all 4 stars and top 150 recruits. Not many Big 12 teams can say that. Add in the two grad transfers and Jamuni, and we should be much better than we are. It’s all about coaching.

Not even close. Per Rivals, Iowa state has five 4 star players and one 5 star. Ou has two 4 stars on the roster and no top 100 players.

Back