OU vs ISU 8PM CST ESPN2

The good news is that we have yet to trail even though we only lead by 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well....I didnt expect to have the lead at the half....so that's a positive. You have to keep scoring consistently (no droughts) because ISU has a lot of firepower.

Well better than the last few games as far as effort but man Calixte is BAD. Shouldn’t be in there. He and Reynolds are finding out that Big-12 is Not their former small conference - there are some men in this conference you can’t get easy crap like you used to.

Not having McNeace like he was early in the year has really limited our offense and defense - he used to be a threat down low and would cover up all the drives that got by the guards on defense.

that was just lazy defense by manek on that last jam by ISU. he didnt move his feet at all. our coaches would have ran our butts into the ground for that. that's what aggravates me so. ive seen johnny williams make wayman and mark price both run for such lack of effort. he needs to get his attitude adjusted.

Not sure why 6ft guards think they can drive with 6'8 guys waiting under the bucket...

This drives me crazy as well. And why do they have to drive all the way in and get stuffed. Why not pull up and shoot an easy 6 ft jumper before the shot blocker can do anything about it.

This drives me crazy as well. And why do they have to drive all the way in and get stuffed. Why not pull up and shoot an easy 6 ft jumper before the shot blocker can do anything about it.

Spud Webb wouldn’t get his shot blocked, and he was only 5’ 7.”

The young guys on the board just went “who the heck is Spud Webb?”

that was just lazy defense by manek on that last jam by ISU. he didnt move his feet at all. our coaches would have ran our butts into the ground for that. that's what aggravates me so. ive seen johnny williams make wayman and mark price both run for such lack of effort. he needs to get his attitude adjusted.

He got pulled early for crappy def effort....or at least I thought that was why...

Spud Webb wouldn’t get his shot blocked, and he was only 5’ 7.”

The young guys on the board just went “who the heck is Spud Webb?”

Lol..nice ref. True...but he could dunk it as well..

Shooting higher pct from 3 than from 2. Need to keep attacking inside to get good outside looks.

Well..see how 2nd half goes.

Honestly thought isu played really tentative.

Not a great start...gave up off reb 3/1

OU led entire first half. Will ISU lead all of this half except first few seconds? Hope not.

Hey kruger called a TO after only a 6/0 run...thanks!

My bad...no expectations...no expectations...

giphy.gif

Wow....what a start. CJ with an airball. I'm actually surprised Lon called a TO this soon. He usually waits until it's at least a 10-0 run.

Opponents need a bucket, post up Manek. Too soft. We have run two out of bounds plays for him and he doesn't rub off the screen because they push him away from the screen.

Back