OU vs Kansas City 7pm CST on ESPN+

We’re playing with the intensity of a man taking a nap after Thanksgiving dinner. I’ve watched far too many games like this against bad teams in our empty arena.

The game doesn’t even show up as an option on ESPN plus for me

15-6 UMKC with 11:53 left in the half. Might be a good thing the ESPN app isn't working right now. Woof.

back to back tanner buckets then a turn over on a lob attempt to hill

How did you do this

on a computer click "watch" at the top on the espn app just open in (don't go to espn+

and scroll down you will pass "leagues" then "sports" keep going down .. eventually you will get to "conferences" then "channels" scroll to the right if you need to and SoonerVision will be next to Big12Now and LHN

Los looking good. He makes things happen. So glad they finally put him in the starting lineup.

on a computer click "watch" at the top on the espn app just open in (don't go to espn+

and scroll down you will pass "leagues" then "sports" keep going down .. eventually you will get to "conferences" then "channels" scroll to the right if you need to and SoonerVision will be next to Big12Now and LHN

Ugh

nice pick and roll with cortes and godwin bucket and a FT chance to tie

It says it starts at 8pm for me...idiots

game just starting working on my phone and computer espn.com

this game still not working on espn +

but i will say the channel is really nice all in one spot for OU content and is not as hard as my description sounds ..

I know it’s not hard but playing board games with kids and was just wanting to turn on the tv and watch

Back