OU vs Kansas City 7pm CST on ESPN+

Seriously? And some of you guys thought Bally Sports sucked?

Thanks for the radio feed, Soonercuda! I can well afford the monthly charge for Hulu. It’s that I’m not going to sign up for a trial service with another streaming service when I already have everything I want and need to watch every OU sport on campus. If the mighty ESPN can’t provide the service fans were promised, OU execs should find someone who can!

Seriously? And some of you guys thought Bally Sports sucked?

Thanks for the radio feed, Soonercuda! I can well afford the monthly charge for Hulu. It’s that I’m not going to sign up for a trial service with another streaming service when I already have everything I want and need to watch every OU sport on campus. If the mighty ESPN can’t provide the service fans were promised, OU execs should find someone who can!

espn plus now works

and i will say i watch espn+ a lot (for a bunch of year) for a bunch of different sports and this is the first time i have had any issue ..

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1600301622596603904?s=20&t=yl7U4muAxxNAuXd96qA80A[/TWEET]

On the OU website
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1600302176903245826?s=20&t=839_aMCt7d9lFDQQBPy1dA[/TWEET]

Last edited by a moderator:
As some others have said, this was the first time I had any trouble with ESPN+, but it sure was frustrating while it lasted. (It helped a little that OU played like crap until I used Hulu to start watching, so I didn't miss much.)

so much good passing with the 3 PG line up

and wow they throw up a prayer and it goes in

Grant needs to be aggressive pretty much all the time. The team needs his scoring because we don’t have enough other guys to do the job if he isn’t looking for his shot. I’m not saying he needs to be selfish, but he shouldn’t go 15 minutes with only one shot.

very very sloppy first half in this "trap" game i expect them to play much better in the second half ..

Grant needs to be aggressive pretty much all the time. The team needs his scoring because we don’t have enough other guys to do the job if he isn’t looking for his shot. I’m not saying he needs to be selfish, but he shouldn’t go 15 minutes with only one shot.

agree with that

skip pass to hill for 3 they called a shot clock violation ...

refs say our possession started on the out of bounds play that should not be the case ..

hill didn't have the ball ...

also if it is a shot clock violation UMKC should have had another possession with .9 sec left ..

refs are wrong either way you slice it

very very sloppy first half in this "trap" game i expect them to play much better in the second half ..

Man it’s sad if this team overlooks any opponent. We aren’t nearly good enough to fall into the trap of thinking any game will be routine.

I really wish Moser would occasionally let his team play faster. Every possession is so methodical and time consuming. As they just pointed out on tv, that almost guarantees that even inferior opponents will be able to hang around.

refs say our position started on the out of bounds play that should not be the case ..

hill didn't have the ball ...

also if it is a shot clock violation UMKC should have had another possession with .9 sec left ..

refs are wrong either way you slice it

Completely right on the latter point. Since there was a difference between the clocks, there had to be time left when the shot clock expired.

Back