OU vs Kansas City 7pm CST on ESPN+

either way nice response after the run lead back to 13 under 8 time out

Bam and Noland certainly didn’t do anything to help themselves tonight. I don’t know how either of them can be given meaningful minutes in the near future.

dominate second half OU wins and covers .

big game on Sat in tulsa

Sherfield is easily our best player. We have to eliminate the long lapses where we turn the ball over and play like crap, regardless of the competition. In conference play, that will be enough to lose the game every time.

The offense should run through sherfield, especially in crunch time or when we need a basket.

Bam and Noland certainly didn’t do anything to help themselves tonight. I don’t know how either of them can be given meaningful minutes in the near future.

noland plays good defense for the most part and doesn't take things away when he is on the floor (he is not adding anything right now either)

bam is just a negative at this point

Uzan is taking a step .. and that is a great thing

What has happened to Noland. With improvements for returning guys and Sherfield’s offense, he should have plenty of opportunity to get something going offensively. Weird to take such a big step back.

Bam is just not able to play this level of basketball night in and night out.

Smh. Bam averaged 16 last yr. Grant averaged 18. The difference is unbelievable.

Sherfield is easily our best player. We have to eliminate the long lapses where we turn the ball over and play like crap, regardless of the competition. In conference play, that will be enough to lose the game every time.

The offense should run through sherfield, especially in crunch time or when we need a basket.

tanner also has to stay out of foul trouble

Well....I rarely bet on my own team, but against my better judgment....I bet OU -18. It was an easy cover.:D Sluggish and disinterested start, but they turned it on when it mattered. Like Wichita said, I think Moser should let them play a little faster at times. TBH, I expected a less than stellar performance having Arkie on deck, but at least they made me money :dance005:

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1600353651918110721[/TWEET]

Back