OU vs Mississippi Valley St 7pm CST on ESPN+

Nice win by Arizona at Duke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1723165174960734672?s=20[/TWEET]

We have the ability to be trouble for a lot of teams this year. Shots have to fall and have to be tough down the stretch. I’m looking forward to some improvement the next several games but especially looking forward to the Iowa game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/markrsports/status/1723166592497070348?s=20[/TWEET]

Miss Valley St might be the worst team in D1 ? Nice comfortable win even with McCollum not playing well.

I felt they played a bit worse than last week even though they won by more. The other team was just overmatched. Still this is a lot better team that last year.

I felt they played a bit worse than last week even though they won by more. The other team was just overmatched. Still this is a lot better team that last year.

The mental approach to this game was probably different. I wouldn’t read too much into this game either way.

Nice win, Sooners! Keep stacking em!

I don't think we'll know much aboit this team until Thanksgiving.

I don't think we'll know much aboit this team until Thanksgiving.

Agree. Biggest question right now is where are the baskets gonna come from. Oweh and Godwin are giving you energy points, which is hard to come by in conference play.

Agree. Biggest question right now is where are the baskets gonna come from. Oweh and Godwin are giving you energy points, which is hard to come by in conference play.

I think Oweh's points are far more then "energy" points ..

Scoring with this team will come and go, so this team is going to go as far as their defense and rebounding takes them.

I don’t agree at all on your assessment of Oweh. He’s a big physical player that will create a lot of problems for Big12 opponents.

We have a lot of scoring options and this team also plays good defense. It will be interesting to see this team develop as the season goes on.

I think Oweh's points are far more then "energy" points ..

Really getting this assessment from Moser who referenced transition baskets as a big part of the first two games.

Down the stretch halfcourt play becomes crucial.

Back