OUHoops.com is proud to announce the addition of Matt Hensley

OUHoops

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are proud to officially announce tonight that Matt Hensley, who many of you know as "Henzo" from his reports on the Crimson Court board on SoonerScoop.com, is joining OUHoops.com as a part-time staff member who will be providing recruiting updates and team articles from time to time.

We are going to attempt to step up our game up a bit this season providing more team and recruiting coverage, along with a new home page that we will hopefully be unveiling next week, and I couldn't be happier to have Henzo joining us in that effort.

Not only have I admired him for the sources, reporting skills and insight he provided, but I love the way he handles himself in a professional manner and with nothing but class while interacting with posters on the boards.

So be on the lookout for Henzo's posts. From what I understand, he's going to start strong tomorrow (Thursday) with some good info on the upcoming OU Elite camp this weekend.

Welcome aboard, Matt.

Re: OUHoops.com is proud to announce the addition of Matt Hensely

Great job OUhoops bringing in Henzo, welcome Henzo!
I will be greatly looking forward to your updates.

Matt is one of the best in the business in my opinion. His scoops and recruiting updates over on Soonerscoop.com were the best written and most informative articles on that site. We are very lucky to have him here. Great job bringing him in, OUH! :clap

Welcome, Henzo!

Saweet!! :woot

sampson2.jpg

Tomkar aproves!

Welcome to OUH, Henzo! You are da man! No one does this better than you!

Welcome Henzo! Really enjoyed your stuff on Rivals.

I don't know this guy. I don't take kindly to types that I don't know round here. They sker meh.:eddie187_jpg_xs:

Seriously, welcome to the board. I'm looking forward to reading your reports.:)

What sort of commision am I bringing in for being the one to mention OUHoops to him months ago?

OUHoops is fortunate to have a reporter like Matt Hensley. He knows and loves OU basketball, and he is an extremely talented writer.

WELCOME, HENZO!!! :clap

great news .. welcome to the board ... this is truly the place for OU basketball on the web

After years of carrying rivals in the basketball department, two words now come to mind as far as OUhoops is concerned.....monopoly and juggernaut!

I appreciate all of the kind words. I'm happy to be on board with OUHoops.com, the top spot for OU basketball fans on the net. We'll be working to track down Sooner recruits in addition to many other OU Hoops and Big 12 Hoops related content. I'm looking forward to contributing and helping to make OUHoops.com the premiere spot for all Sooner hoops fans to find the latest information and the most complete coverage of OU Basketball.

Last edited:
Welcome Matt! Looking forward to reading your reports.

This site keeps surprising!

Back