Phil Pressey article on OUinsider

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
OU seems to be in good shape with him and seem to be recruiting him, Cam, and TJ as a package. Seems as if it will come down to Florida, LSU, and OU.

James is a basketball recruiting machine right now! Me likey. :clap

If people continue to hold him accountable on his premium board, he has no choice. He broke the TJ Taylor story and has been on the Cam Clark situation. Alot of that has to do with the fact those guys are in Dallas. Now if we're waiting on him to interview the kid in Oregon or the kid in New York, we'll be sorry.

If people continue to hold him accountable on his premium board, he has no choice. He broke the TJ Taylor story and has been on the Cam Clark situation. Alot of that has to do with the fact those guys are in Dallas. Now if we're waiting on him to interview the kid in Oregon or the kid in New York, we'll be sorry.

Well, I have noticed that the coverage has gotten better over the last couple of years than it ever was before that.

Its good for the program to have guys like James and Matt Hensley getting interviews. I hope that Greg Powers will start doing it for scout because right now we are relying on Eric Bossi *barf*

And I agree that this board has done a good job of putting pressure on the other boards to provide hoops info. Thats a very good thing for OU basketball! :jcapel:OUbball-logo:

evan Daniels does a good job.

He is not an OU guy though. I want scout to get an OU reporter that does some hoops interviews like Henzo or James.

I bet that this site is not that far away from getting some more interviews and having a guy. We just have to keep growing our membership levels.

Are we one of Ray McCallum's top schools? I would rather sign Ray than Pressey even though Pressey might help with Cam.

Are we one of Ray McCallum's top schools? I would rather sign Ray than Pressey even though Pressey might help with Cam.

Yes. Scout had an update (I think by Bossi) a couple of weeks ago in which Ray listed OU in his top 5.

I think we are sitting pretty along with KU, Duke, and Detroit (where his dad coaches).

Man, I would love to get either pressey or mccallum, but what kind of time can we offer either of them if TMG is successful? Are they true points or combo guards?

I bet that this site is not that far away from getting some more interviews and having a guy. We just have to keep growing our membership levels.

I'll chip in a few dollars, and you can be our guy. :)

I know his dad is around 6 5, Pressey right now is 5 10 ? Curious if people expect him to grow a little bit ? Id take him in a second but bigger guards are always a plus.

Missouri may be a wild card with Pressey. Dad played under a young Mike Anderson at Tulsa. I've heard the relationship between dad and Anderson is tight. Plus the 40 minutes of hell style is probably a good fit for Pressey's skill set.

Missouri may be a wild card with Pressey. Dad played under a young Mike Anderson at Tulsa. I've heard the relationship between dad and Anderson is tight. Plus the 40 minutes of hell style is probably a good fit for Pressey's skill set.

Yeah, you're right. The Anderson/Richardson family tree is very strong. The thing that will hurt them is they have 2 2008pgs and 1 2009pg. He would have to compete with three very good PGs for atleast two years in Paul, Denmon, and Dixon.

Back