Pokes appeal denied

Man, you guys are ruthless.... You must really hate OSU and those kids who play there, for non-competitive and typical rivalry reasons. You must actually hate them.

Man, you guys are ruthless.... You must really hate OSU and those kids who play there, for non-competitive and typical rivalry reasons. You must actually hate them.

would be perfectly happy if they lost every game every season ..

I find it very easy to cheer against osu. Their fans are the worst. My late mother, who attended osu, finally told my dad she would no longer go to games there, after many years of attending Bedlam basketball and football games in Stillwater. I have also experienced low-rent behavior from that fan base first-hand, both when I was growing in Oklahoma and here in NYC. I can cheer for anyone against osu -- texas, Bama, Notre Dame, Duke, you name it. And yes, I'm fully aware that OU, like most fan bases, has its share of bad fans, but the percentage of both delusional and low-class fans -- many are both -- is higher in Stillwater than in any other fan base I've encountered.

That said, I have clearly stated my fact-based reasons for thinking their protests are unfounded. If you insist on continuing to attribute my stance to "bias," that's on you.

I find it very easy to cheer against osu. Their fans are the worst. My late mother, who attended osu, finally told my dad she would no longer go to games there, after many years of attending Bedlam basketball and football games in Stillwater. I have also experienced low-rent behavior from that fan base first-hand, both when I was growing in Oklahoma and here in NYC. I can cheer for anyone against osu -- texas, Bama, Notre Dame, Duke, you name it. And yes, I'm fully aware that OU, like most fan bases, has its share of bad fans, but the percentage of both delusional and low-class fans -- many are both -- is higher in Stillwater than in any other fan base I've encountered.

That said, I have clearly stated my fact-based reasons for thinking their protests are unfounded. If you insist on continuing to attribute my stance to "bias," that's on you.

all of this ....

#JumptoConclusionsMat

Thebigabd is just mad because his annual flow chart of “osu is better than OU” is meaningless this year. They are going nowhere. They cheated. They were punished. Boo hoo.

Truer words may never be spoken!

Back