Portal

mikeareese

Reaction score
Tirzah Moore(Oral Roberts)6-0 So FWD, 12.9 PPG, 10.1 RPG, 42 blocked shots, 1st Team All-Summit League. Adriana Avent(Texas Southern) 5-10 RS Jr G, 16.3 PPG, 3.5 RPG. Ila Lane(UC-Santa Barbara) 6-4 Sr FWD/C, 11.8 PPG, 8.1 RPG. I did notice Kendra Gillespie is leaving Baylor. Also a different Aaliyah Moore(St Francis) 6-0 Jr Fwd, 10.4 PPG, 10.2 RPG, Second Team All-NEC. Just some names from Raoul.

I copied these from posts on RebKell's Junkie Boards:

Two frosh are leaving Louisville.

5-8 pg Zyanna Walker
6-1 W Jayla Brown

Boston College sophomore Maria Gakdeng has entered the transfer portal. The 6'3 center was the Eagles' best player this year, averaging 11.3 pts, 6.5 reb, and 1.8 blk, after making the ACC All-Freshman team last season.

Pitt's Amber Brown has entered the portal. She has started every game in her three years at Pitt. A little surprised she's not waiting around to see who is hired as HC, unless perhaps she already has her destination deal worked out.

Reports are that 5'6" sophomore Cal guard and last year's PAC FOY Jayda Curry has entered the transfer portal. Was Cal's leading scorer this year.

Kayla Padilla is a 5'9" PG/G with 17.6 PPG, 4.6 RPG, 3.4 APG 41% shooting average. led Penn

Guys we need size, don't we have enough guards?

People are just copying the information they found about players in the portal, not necessarily only players they think OU should be interested in.

I love receiving these. Keep ‘em coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe we need to bring it in a talented, experience, productive guard to replace Robinson and we also need to bring in someone with height that will be productive against P5 talent. If we can fill those two holes we could be just as good if not better next year, IMO!!

We need tall athletes that know how to play basketball.;)

Kiki Jefferson, Sun Valley POY, 6-1, James Madison, SR, 18.3ppg, 7.9rpg, 2.9 APG. Plays the wing. Could be a great player for OU to consider. 1 year available.

A'Jah Davis, 1st team All Mac, 6-1 forward, N Illinois, 16.2ppg, 12.4rpg. Grad Sr, 1 year

Per posts on RebKell's Junkie Boards:

Kennedy Fauntleroy from Georgetown is in the portal. She was the Big East FOY.

Per Raoul, Fr. Gs Jada Walker and Kennedy Cambridge are both leaving Kentucky.

Also, 6’4 Fr F/C Lilly Stoddard is leaving Purdue, and So. F. Alanna Micheaux is transferring from Minnesota.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/raoul_000/status/1638993253281288204?s=46&t=TKkC12_zW1KX3ed0YSJYeA[/tweet]

Jennie should go after that one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe with Jennie having spent time in Iowa, as well as Aubrey Joens already being here, we could have an edge in trying to attract her. I would think kids in general would love to play in our run and gun type offense. I would like to think maybe we could cut down our average turnovers a bit though.

Back