Transfers

Was Jeffcoat our last transfer in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Sherri looks at transfers in the same way she does walk-ons. She really isn’t interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed Madison Treece(6'4") is leaving Duke. I know her sister never really got going because of injuries. She might be someone to look at.

Man we should definitely go for her! I'm pretty sure we were one of her last schools...

Raoul on twitter announced C Patterson(Texas) to Kentucky.

of course. I don't know why Sherry Cole is not going after some of these girls that she almost got the first time around. Maybe she's butt hurt about them not choosing her...or maybe they just still don't want to go to Norman because of how poorly we are doing thus far

of course. I don't know why Sherry Cole is not going after some of these girls that she almost got the first time around. Maybe she's butt hurt about them not choosing her...or maybe they just still don't want to go to Norman because of how poorly we are doing thus far

Despite her reputation, she was not D-1 quality, at least as a good starter with a good team..

Lexi Gordon to Texas Tech!

I REALLY wish we had landed her! she'd fit in perfectly to what type of player SC is going for lately (6' big athletic wing / forward type).

Back