Transfers

Seems like that is a question we could ask closer to home too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like that is a question we could ask closer to home too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you need to be more specific.

If you are talking about the men, they had a 'super-star' freshman and somehow team chemistry was destroyed.

If you are talking about the women year before last, there was no superstar but a couple of players who didn't think the rules should apply to them.

I think you have a chance to win any game. But, unless she is an All-American every night, you need a team. Why did so many of her team leave? They lost a rebounder who was getting ten boards a game. In return, they got transfers who may not get a hundred rebounds in a season. Why did they leave a team with a superstar?

This seems to be something only the players know, yes carter does like to shoot the ball a lot, but Williams got a tone of shots last season as well, I don’t think the kids are leaving because of Carter, rumor has it that they were more disappointed in the way the staff handled the team. Howard wants a chance to win, idk where she will land at this point but she wasn’t going to win the SEC or national championship at A&M.

Sierra Campisano, the big name post transfer of Oregon who was a top recruit out of Texas a year or so ago has stated that she is transferring to Cal Poly.

Bianca cuevas also decommitted from West Virginia and is staying at South Carolina. That's a bit of a blow to West Virginia.

Areanna Combs is transferring from Oklahoma State to Eastern Michigan. Was having a good year last season before suffering another knee injury. Was OSU's best defender by far.

Lexi Gordon is leaving Uconn, always seemed like a good teammate and person... I would take her at OU, I think she can play some small ball 4, I’m guessing wherever she goes her little sister will join her... they probably end up at TCU.

Anyone think OU will have some ladies transfer after the season?

The team seems to get along great with each other, but you never know what the future holds...

Looking over the history of college basketball, it’s pretty hard to keep a class of more then 3-4 players happy, when you consider that and what we have coming in you sorta get an idea of who could transfer at the end of the season if we were to lose a player...

The whole transfer game has changed. The better teams are filling gaps with transfers. Notre Dame, Missisippi State and Oregon are benefiting from key transfers. Last year UConn brought in a 6-5 lady to minimize their lack of inside size.

I feel that you have to be agressive in the transfer scene now. More and more quality players are leaving their initial school for more playing time. Not being in this scene is letting the game pass you by.

Our six player recruiting class looks good but fewer frosh and a couple of key transfers to solve our inside problem and to lend stability would been better for the team than having a couple of projects that may pay off in the future is not helping much now.

The whole transfer game has changed. The better teams are filling gaps with transfers. Notre Dame, Missisippi State and Oregon are benefiting from key transfers. Last year UConn brought in a 6-5 lady to minimize their lack of inside size.

I feel that you have to be agressive in the transfer scene now. More and more quality players are leaving their initial school for more playing time. Not being in this scene is letting the game pass you by.

Our six player recruiting class looks good but fewer frosh and a couple of key transfers to solve our inside problem and to lend stability would been better for the team than having a couple of projects that may pay off in the future is not helping much now.

Agreed!! When is the last time we've even had a 'project' player that developed into a key contributor? We simply don't have the coaching talent to benefit from these players. But I guess if you can't get the major talent to come in you might as well go for players that no one else wants and hope for the best...

Agreed!! When is the last time we've even had a 'project' player that developed into a key contributor? We simply don't have the coaching talent to benefit from these players. But I guess if you can't get the major talent to come in you might as well go for players that no one else wants and hope for the best...
Coaching talent?..Wonder why Sherri brought in Colton surly she wouldn't do that unless he has the talent and was the best person out there to hire....:facepalm

Coaching talent?..Wonder why Sherri brought in Colton surly she wouldn't do that unless he has the talent and was the best person out there to hire....:facepalm

inoref you are more humorous than I thought.

SC and her 'talented staff' are 19-22 (I'm just throwing in Connecticut as an automatic Loss) in the past season plus, 3-10 in her last 13 games...if that's not a heck of a talented coaching staff I don't know what is! (According to some lunatics on here)

Back