Transfers

Howard visited Florida State and UConn, along with danni Williams. They may be going as a pair, if at all. They are headed to Mississippi State and South Carolina with one visit undetermined.

Grrr, wish we'd been able to convince Grey to come to OU. Horvath at UCLA and Patterson at UT would have gotten more PT at OU as well, but oh well. I'm just curious as to when we find out if any add-ons to this incoming class via juco/transfers?

Probably at the beginning of the season when we see them on the bench -- if we have any at all.

This program is not very communicative.

They are both attractive young ladies and I would enjoy watching them ride the pine when in the LNC. Pukes are best when humbled.

Anriel Howard is just the type of player that our team needs, someone gritty and aggressive and extremely athletic, a spark plug. I'm interested to see how Penzo develops in the offseason, we may need to rely on her quite a bit next season and I really felt like she was very good at times this year. If she can get herself into better shape and go after her offense more I could see her being a very good player for us. She was very selective with her shots but when she did try to contribute offensively for the most part she hit all her shots taken. I think she's probably our best point guard option but it's all up to her conditioning! I don't think Pellington is a natural point guard unfortunately.

Would you want a Delapp over a Gnanou? I know this is a juco but i am really hoping we can land her. She can help immediately. I didn’t think too highly of Delapp but not saying she can’t help but a first year post at the doc 1 level is imo even harder than a guard playing as freshman. The speed is different and post generally have some catching up to do. I still am hoping for Gnanou.

Looks like the Cowgirls landed Gnanou as well! Huge help for the Cowgirl frontcourt this year.

2018 NEWS. 6’5 @NEO_WBBall Juco Athletic standout Mariam Gnanou of the Ivory Coast has finally decided to sign with @OSUWBB #LeBase #PassionHoopsAfrique https://t.co/75CJV4cyJA

Tatum will be the point from the first day of practice. Penzo will be a backup. Pellington will be an off-guard, probably a shooting guard. Ana will be the three. Most likely, we will see Maddie and EJ inside at first with Nydia eventually replacing EJ.

I think the graduate transfers of interest probably knew where they were going before they announced they were leaving their schools. They seem to be very specific in their destinations, like one or two choices. Most are not really that much help. We did look at one, at least.

Most of the 190 or so transfers are leaving because they weren't playing. Some may have been ranked #6 or 20 in HoopGurlz. But, they scored three points a game and got two rebounds, or some such similar statistics. They weren't playing because they weren't contributing.

We have recruited pretty well. With the players we have coming in, you have to look at each potential transfer as to how they will impact the team that has been recruited. You have two freshmen posts and another committed. Do you really want a post who hasn't shown much to get in their way? You have some of the best guards we have had in years. Do you really want to bring in a one or two-year project to get in their way?

When building a program with solid new lumber, why bring in some old boards that may only cause a weakened structure?

Looks like the Cowgirls landed Gnanou as well! Huge help for the Cowgirl frontcourt this year.

2018 NEWS. 6’5 @NEO_WBBall Juco Athletic standout Mariam Gnanou of the Ivory Coast has finally decided to sign with @OSUWBB #LeBase #PassionHoopsAfrique https://t.co/75CJV4cyJA
Looks like the strong chance of the aggots sweeping OU again next year. SC's program has dropped to the number 2 program in this state, not to mention the conference and nationally.

Looks like the strong chance of the aggots sweeping OU again next year. SC's program has dropped to the number 2 program in this state, not to mention the conference and nationally.

You are spot on.

She's a nice player, saw her play at the Region II Tourney in Shawnee.

So, we're the Number 2 team in both the conference and the nation? Dang, I didn't realize you thought so highly of this team.

So, we're the Number 2 team in both the conference and the nation? Dang, I didn't realize you thought so highly of this team.
My bad. Not good wording on my part. I probably should have said Tier 2 in the conference and nationally.

Tatum will be the point from the first day of practice. Penzo will be a backup. Pellington will be an off-guard, probably a shooting guard. Ana will be the three. Most likely, we will see Maddie and EJ inside at first with Nydia eventually replacing EJ.

I think the graduate transfers of interest probably knew where they were going before they announced they were leaving their schools. They seem to be very specific in their destinations, like one or two choices. Most are not really that much help. We did look at one, at least.

Most of the 190 or so transfers are leaving because they weren't playing. Some may have been ranked #6 or 20 in HoopGurlz. But, they scored three points a game and got two rebounds, or some such similar statistics. They weren't playing because they weren't contributing.

We have recruited pretty well. With the players we have coming in, you have to look at each potential transfer as to how they will impact the team that has been recruited. You have two freshmen posts and another committed. Do you really want a post who hasn't shown much to get in their way? You have some of the best guards we have had in years. Do you really want to bring in a one or two-year project to get in their way?

When building a program with solid new lumber, why bring in some old boards that may only cause a weakened structure?

I don't know the recruits as well as some on the board......but I would think Pellington would be very much out of position playing the off guard (shooting guard). Her main asset is her ability to drive the ball....her shooting is very suspect. If Tatum takes over at point (I think a big if), I would think Pellington is the backup.

jmo

I don't know the recruits as well as some on the board......but I would think Pellington would be very much out of position playing the off guard (shooting guard). Her main asset is her ability to drive the ball....her shooting is very suspect. If Tatum takes over at point (I think a big if), I would think Pellington is the backup.

jmo

I hate that we are losing recruits to Mike Neighbors (next door at Arkansas), and now Jim over at Oklahoma State. Neither team have as good a recruit as Madi Williams, but still, it concerns me that when we are also recruiting players they are, we always seem to lose out. Maybe we should add another person to the staff, specially for the recruiting purposes?? We certainly need it!

jmo
At this point, Shaina really isn't a point. She is a great driver, and she will be developing a mid-range shot to go with that. But, we had two points, Shaina and Gabbi. Yet, we actually used Maddie and Giley as the points later in the year. Why?

Point guard is about distribution, getting the ball to the right people, keeping the offense moving. Although they were short, Shaina and Gabbi had better shooting guard tendencies. Even last year, we used TT instead of Gabbi at point much of the time.

That is what Tatum is all about. She is a floor general, someone who finds the open man. She creates the openings. She is the fighter on offense and defense who tries to define the action. She is a point guard.

I would look for Tatum to create opportunities in which Shaina could drive, unimpeded. She'll draw the defense to her, leaving Ana and Shaina open. They can kill you if you don''t gang up on them. Madison is best in an open court, under pressure. Break down the defense, and Madison can kill you.

Women’s Basketball Transfers: Spring/Summer 2018

D-I women’s basketball players transferring (arranged by former school), based on reports from February forward. The player’s class (FR, SO, JR, SR) is for the 2017–18 season. (Last updated: May 3, 2018—recent additions to the list and those with a recently announced transfer destination are highlighted in red)

Stats
• Total listed: 198
• Those with their new school noted: 89
• Grad transfers: 35
• Transferring from Power 5 schools: 64
• Transferring to Power 5 schools: 13
• D-I → D-II: 18
• D-I → NAIA: 3
• D-I → juco: 5

Akron
• Destiny Perkins, 5-6 FR guard, McCordsville, IN → IUPUI

Alabama
• DaiJia Ruffin, 5-9 JR guard, Louisville, KY (grad xfer)

Appalachian State
• Q. Murray, 5-9 RS JR guard, Baltimore, MD (immediately eligible; 2 years) → Towson

Ball State
• Carmen Grande, 5-8 JR point guard, Madrid, Spain (grad xfer)

Binghamton
• Jasmine Sina, 5-5 RS JR point guard, Lake Hopatcong, NJ (grad xfer) → St. John’s

Boston College
• Ella Awobajo, 6-1 RS JR forward, Kaduna, Nigeria (grad xfer) → Hartford

Bowling Green
• Kennedy Williams, 5-6 FR guard, Marshall, IL → Southern Indiana (D-II)
• Carly Santoro, 5-10 JR guard, Bellevue, OH (grad xfer) → Ohio State

BYU
• Liz Eaton, 5-10 SO guard, Mapleton, UT → Weber State
• Haley Bodnar Rydalch, 6-3 JR center, St. George, UT (grad xfer)

Cal Poly
• Ayzhiana Basallo, 5-5 FR point guard, San Francisco, CA → San Jose State

UC Santa Barbara
• Sarah Bates, 5-9 FR guard, Fresno, CA → Kansas State
• Akilah Jennings, 5-10 JR guard, San Jose, CA
• Sarah Porter, 5-10 RS JR guard, San Diego, CA (grad xfer) → Utah
• Nina Radford, 6-0 FR wing, Portland, OR → Northern Arizona

Chicago State
• Chanel Khammarath, 5-8 guard, Chicago, IL

Clemson
• Jaia Alexander, 5-10 SO guard, Baltimore, MD → Butler
• Nelly Perry, 5-10 SR guard, Camden, NJ (grad xfer)

Cleveland State
• Ashanti Abshaw, 5-9 RS JR forward, Cleveland Heights, OH (not on CSU 2018–19 roster; grad xfer?)

Colorado
• Ariana Freeman, 5-9 SR guard, Manassas, VA (grad xfer) → George Mason

Colorado State
• Anna Dreimane, 6-5 SO center, Riga, Latvia
• Jordyn Edwards, 5-8 RS FR guard, Seattle, WA
• Callie Kaiser, 5-10 JR wing, Broomfield, CO
• Nathalie Linden, 5-10 SO guard, Stockholm, Sweden
• Sofie Tryggedsson, 6-0 JR guard, Aarhus, Denmark

Columbia
• Alexa Giuliano, 5-6 SR guard, Hackettstown, NJ (grad xfer) → Fordham

UConn
• Andra Espinoza-Hunter, 5-11 FR guard, Ossining, NY → Mississippi State

Delaware State
• Ryan Jones, 5-5 FR point guard, Columbia, MD

Denver
• Carie Weinman, 5-9 FR guard, Glenview, IL
• Sidney Wentland, 6-0 FR forward, Elk River, MN

DePaul
• Claire McMahon, 6-1 SO shooting guard, Frankfort, IL
• Vinisha Sherrod, 5-9 FR guard, Bourbonnais, IL → Northern Illinois

Detroit Mercy
• Gracie Roberts, 5-8 JR guard, Nelson, New Zealand

Drexel
• Hayley Wardwell, 5-10 FR guard, Hanover, MA

East Tennessee State
• Morgan Martin, 6-1 RS JR forward, Davenport, IA (grad xfer)
• Alayjah Sherer, 5-10 G, Tupelo, MS → Northwest Florida State College (juco)

Eastern Michigan
• Esabelle Levine, 5-5 SO point guard, Eden Prairie, MN → Nova Southeastern (D-II)

Eastern Washington
• Symone Starks, 5-6 SO point guard, Highlands Ranch, CO

Evansville
• Crimson Jones, 5-11 SO guard, Flora, IL

Fairfield
• Erika Schlosser, 5-9 SO guard, Apple Valley, MN → Northwest Missouri State (D-II)

Florida
• Mikayla Hayes, 6-2 FR forward, Brooklyn Park, MN
• Tameria Johnson, 5-6 FR point guard, Ocala, FL
• Jalaysha Thomas, 6-2 FR forward, Ocala, FL

George Mason
• Danielle Deoul, 6-2 FR forward, Washingtonville, NY
• DeJah Williford-Kelley, 6-1 SO guard/forward, Columbia, SC

George Washington
• Kendall Bresee, 5-11 SO guard, Frederick, MD

Hampton
• Dejane’ James, 5-3 JR guard, Hartford, CT

High Point
• Haleigh Hatfield, 6-0 SO wing, Winston-Salem, NC
• Jiselle Thomas, 5-9 FR guard, Norwalk, OH

Idaho State
• Amanda Betlere, 5-6 FR guard, Riga, Latvia
• Nicole Murugarren, 6-2 JR forward, Madrid, Spain

Illinois
• Cydnee Kinslow, 6-2 RS SO forward, Oakley, CA
• Addaya Moore, 5-11 FR guard, Granite City, IL
• Jnaya Walker, 6-1 FR forward, Bolingbrook, IL

Illinois State
• Amaria Allen, 5-10 SO guard, Cincinnati, OH
• Zakiya Beckles, 5-6 SO guard, Middlesex, NJ
• Ajai Simmons, 5-10 FR guard, Studio City, CA
• Deja Turner, 5-11 SO guard, Tampa, FL
• Morgan VanHyfte, 6-0 SO guard, Annawan, IL → Central Missouri (D-II)

Indiana State
• Maryam Wilcher, 6-0 SO guard, Berwyn, IL → St. Edward’s (D-II)

IUPUI
• Taylor Drake, 6-3 SO center, Round Lake Height, IL

Iona
• Alexis Lewis, 5-10 JR guard, Pittston, PA → Seton Hall

Iowa State
• Bride Kennedy-Hopoate, 6-4 JR forward, Brisbane, Australia

Jacksonville State
• Morgan Towells, 5-7 SO guard, Atlanta, GA

La Salle
• Shaquana Edwards, 5-6 RS FR point guard, Hartford, CT

Liberty
• Iva Ilic, 5-7 SO shooting guard, Koprivnica, Croatia
• Ola Makurat, 6-2 SO guard/forward, Sierakowice, Poland → Utah

Lipscomb
• Morgan Turner, 6-2 JR forward, Guston, KY (grad xfer)

Long Beach State
• Chanterria Jackson, 6-1 JR forward, McKinney, TX → Tarleton State (D-II)

LSU
• Chloe Jackson, 5-9 RS JR shooting guard, Upper Marlboro, MD (grad xfer) → Baylor
• Tatum Neubert, 6-2 RS JR forward, Elizabeth, CO (grad xfer) → Colorado State
• Dekeriya Patterson, 5-9 FR guard, Lehigh Acres, FL

Louisiana Tech
• Maria Delgado, 5-9 JR guard, Bucaramanga, Colombia → Angelo State (D-II)

Louisville
• Sydney Zambrotta, 5-9 SO guard, North Babylon, NY

Maine
• Julie Brosseau, 5-8 SO shooting guard, Repentigny, Quebec → Utah

Manhattan
• KellyAnne O’Reilly, 5-7 SO shooting guard, Montville, NJ

Marquette
• Myriama Smith Traore, 6-2 FR forward, Whitewater, WI → St. Louis Univ.

Marshall
• Ekaterina Zhibareva, 6-0 JR forward, Liski, Russia

UMass
• Alexia Allesch, 6-2 FR wing, Basking Ridge, NJ
• Autumn Giles, 5-7 FR guard, Fort Myers, FL → Nova Southeastern (D-II)

UMass Lowell
• Jennifer Louro, 5-8 FR guard, Belmar, NJ → Monmouth

Memphis
• Damonique Miller, 5-11 RS JR wing, Little Rock, AR (grad xfer) → Eastern Illinois

Michigan
• KeAsja Peace, 6-3 SO forward, Toledo, OH → Houston

Ole Miss
• Alissa Alston, 5-8 JR point guard, New Haven, CT
• Shelby Gibson, 6-3 SO forward/center, Murfreesboro, TN
• Marlee Hatcher, 5-7 JR guard, Pontotoc, MS → Blue Mountain College (NAIA)
• Barbara Johnson, 5-8 JR guard, Toronto, ON
• Madinah Muhammad, 5-8 JR guard, Chicago, IL
• Chyna Nixon, 5-9 SO guard, Philadelphia, PA
• Kate Rodgers, 6-2 JR forward, Birmingham, AL → Troy
• Promise Taylor, 6-5 FR center, Issaquah, WA

UMKC
• Bri Stiers, 5-11 SO forward, Denver, CO

Monmouth
• Alaina Jarnot, 5-7 SO point guard, Brooklyn Park, MN → North Dakota
• Kayla Shaw, 5-10 SO guard, Scottsdale, AZ → Delaware

Montana
• Nora Klick, 6-0 RS FR guard, Simms, MT
• Hailey Nicholson, 6-0 SO forward, Malta, MT → Montana State University–Northern (NAIA)

Montana State
• Coral Gillette, 6-0 FR wing, Bismarck, ND → University of Mary (D-II)
• Laura Pranger, 6-2 FR forward, Centennial, CO → Azusa Pacific (D-II)

Morehead State
• Sisalynn Norman, 5-11 SO guard, Raleigh, NC

Morgan State
• Lexus Spears, 6-2 RS JR forward, Jacksonville, FL (grad xfer) → East Tennessee State

Navy
• Kaila Clark, 5-11 SO forward, Hughesville, MD → Richmond

New Hampshire
• Emily Peters, 5-6 JR guard, Lindstrom, MN (grad xfer)

New Mexico
• Mykiel Burleson, 5-11 SO guard, Pflugerville, TX → Texas A&M–Commerce (D-II)
• N’Dea Flye, 5-7 FR point guard, Oregon City, OR
• Jasmine Smith, 5-7 FR guard, Houston, TX

New Mexico State
• Jeneva Toilolo, 6-3 RS SO center, Honolulu, HI → Alaska Anchorage (D-II)

North Carolina Central
• Jada Blow, 5-5 SO guard, Chicago, IL
• Kayla Hall, 6-3 FR forward, Queens, NY
• Alyssa Thompson, 6-1 FR forward, Charlotte, NC → Fayetteville State (D-II)

North Dakota
• Fallyn Freije, 6-0 JR forward, Edmore, ND → Montana State

North Dakota State
• Kennedy Childers, 5-9 JR guard, Johnston, IA
• Anna Goodhope, 5-11 RS SO forward, Sioux Falls, SD → Sioux Falls (D-II)

North Texas
• Jada Poland, 6-0 SO forward, St. Louis, MO

Northern Arizona
• Abbey Jensen, 6-1 FR forward, Yuma, AZ

Northern Colorado
• Courtney Smith, 6-3 JR center, Thornton, CO → Denver

Northwestern State
• Cheyenne Brown, 6-2 JR center, Ben Wheeler, TX

Oakland
• Carah Burdette, 5-6 FR point guard, Lexington, KY

Ohio State
• Sierra Calhoun, 6-0 RS JR guard, Brooklyn, NY (grad xfer)

Omaha
• Sara Echelberry, 6-2 RS SO guard/forward, Conway Springs, KS
• Amber Vidal, 5-6 JR point guard, San Antonio, TX → Lamar

Oregon
• Sierra Campisano, 6-3 FR forward, San Diego, CA
• Anneli Maley, 6-2 FR wing, Melbourne, Australia → TCU
• Mallory McGwire, 6-5 SO forward, Reno, NV → Boise State

Penn State
• De’Janae Boykin, 6-2 RS SO forward, Springdale, MD → West Virginia

Pepperdine
• Sydney Bordonaro, 5-7 RS SO guard, Pittsburgh, PA (2-yr. grad xfer) → Long Beach State

Pitt
• Yacine Diop, 5-10 RS JR wing, Dakar, Senegal (grad xfer) → Louisville

Providence
• Ny’Dajah Jackson, 5-5 SO guard, Oakland, CA → Youngstown State

Purdue
• Miracle Gray, 5-6 SO guard, Stone Mountain, GA

Rhode Island
• Charise Wilson, 5-5 SR point guard, West Babylon, NY (grad xfer) → Seton Hall

Richmond
• Tonysha Curry, 5-10 FR guard, Louisville, KY
• Taisha Murphy, 5-10 JR guard, Clayton, NC (immediately eligible; 2 years) → East Tennessee State

Rider
• Jaiden Morris, 5-8 FR guard, Richmond, VA → Morgan State

Rutgers
• Desiree Keeling, 6-2 JR forward/center, Roanoke, VA → North Carolina Central

Sacred Heart
• Korina Guerra, 5-10 FR shooting guard, White Plains, NY

St. Bonaventure
• Keely Fresh, 5-8 RS SO guard, Lexington, VA (grad xfer)
• Jalisha Terry, 5-6 SO point guard, Flint, MI → Oakland

Saint Mary’s
• Joy Akaegbu-Cleveland, 6-2 SO forward, Spokane, WA → UC Irvine

San Francisco
• Anna Pierce, 5-6 SO guard, Plano, TX
• Cierra Roufosse, 6-3 RS SO forward, Abbotsford, British Columbia → Azusa Pacific (D-II)
• Ninni Salmi, 6-2 RS SO wing, Kauhajoki, Finland (grad xfer) → Northern Illinois

San Jose State
• Taylor Turney, 5-9 SO point guard, Henderson, NV

Savannah State
• Lauryn Fields, 5-5 SR guard, Cape May Court House, NJ (grad xfer)

Seton Hall
• Jayla Jones-Pack, 6-3 SO center, Amityville, NY → North Carolina A&T
• Deja Winters, 5-11 SO wing, Cleveland, OH → North Carolina A&T

Siena
• Candela Hermida, 5-8 FR guard, Vigo, Spain

South Carolina
• Bianca Cuevas-Moore, 5-6 SR point guard, Bronx, NY (grad xfer) → West Virginia
• Victoria Patrick, 5-8 SO guard, Orlando, FL → North Florida

South Dakota
• Jaycee Bradley, 5-9 JR guard, Norfolk, NE

Southern Cal
• Candela Abejón, 6-1 JR guard, Gijon, Spain (grad xfer) → Manhattan

USC Upstate
• Tamera Thorpe, 5-8 JR guard, Greensboro, NC

Stetson
• Sydney Wagner, 5-6 FR point guard, Phoenixville, PA → William & Mary

Syracuse
• Nikki Oppenheimer, 5-9 FR guard, Glenview, IL

UT Martin
• Kendall Spray, 5-7 SO guard, Lebanon, TN

Texas
• Rellah Boothe, 6-3 FR forward, Ocala, FL → Northwest Florida State College (juco)
• Khaléann Caron-Goudreau, 6-4 RS JR forward, Gatineau, Quebec → Laval University (Quebec)

Texas A&M
• Anriel Howard, 6-1 JR forward, Atlanta, GA (grad xfer)
• Emer Nichols, 6-5 FR center, Pearland, TX
• Danni Williams, 5-10 JR guard, Clovis, NM (grad xfer)

Texas A&M–Corpus Christi
• K’neshia Bush, 5-11 FR forward, Jacksonville, FL → Eastern Oklahoma State College (juco)

UT Arlington
• Crystal Allen, 5-9 SR guard, Fort Worth, TX (grad xfer)

TCU
• Mikayla Christian, 5-9 SO guard, Round Rock, TX
• Amber Ramirez, 5-8 SO guard, San Antonio, TX

UTEP
• Faith Cook, 5-3 SO point guard, Baytown, TX
• Najala Howell, 5-10 JR wing, DeSoto, TX → New Mexico
• Roeshonda Patterson, 5-8 SO guard, Odessa, TX
• Rachel Tapps, 5-8 SO guard, Cypress, TX

Texas Tech
• Grayson Bright, 5-11 SO guard, Fort Worth, TX
• Lyndsey Whilby, 5-11 FR guard, Powder Springs, GA

Toledo
• Olivia Cunningham, 5-7 RS JR guard, Horn Lake, MS (grad xfer)
• Zaria Wright, 5-8 FR guard, Concord, NC

Towson
• Etalyia Vogt, 5-8 SO guard, Long Island, NY

Utah
• Megan Jacobs, 6-1 SO wing, Las Vegas, NV → Colorado State
• Tori Williams, 5-9 FR guard, Boise, ID

Utah State
• Jessie Geer, 5-8 SO guard, Gillette, WY → Sioux Falls (D-II)

Vanderbilt
• Kayla Overbeck, 6-1 SO forward, Newbury Park, CA → Southern Cal
• Paige Warren, 6-4 FR center, Dublin, OH
• Erin Whalen, 6-1 SO guard/forward, Charlotte, NC → Dayton

Vermont
• Kianna Funderburk, 5-9 FR guard, Charlotte, NC
• Dani Lozzi, 5-10 FR guard, Horsham, England

VCU
• Bria Gibson, 6-1 JR forward, Columbia, MD → High Point

Virginia Tech
• Celeste Akoro, 6-2 FR center, O’Fallon, IL
• Diandra DaRosa 5-6 SR point guard, Pawtucket, RI (grad xfer)
• Chanette Hicks, 5-6 JR point guard, Norfolk, VA
• Sierra Votaw, 6-1 FR foward, Harrells, NC → Eastern Florida State College (juco)

Washington
• Kierra Collier, 5-6 FR point guard, Kansas City, MO

Washington State
• Louise Brown, 6-3 RS JR forward, Melbourne, Australia (grad xfer) → Tennessee
• Cameron Fernandez, 5-10 SO forward, Makawao, HI → Alaska Anchorage (D-II)
• Nike McClure, 6-3 RS JR forward, Tenino, WA (grad xfer) → New Mexico
• Taryn Shelley, 6-2 FR forward, Shoreline, WA → Montana State Billings (D-II)
• Kayla Washington, 6-0 SO forward, San Bernardino, CA

West Virginia
• Ashley Jones, 5-6 FR guard, Philadelphia, PA → Temple

Western Carolina
• Nikki Johnson, 5-8 SO guard, Parsippany, NJ

Western Michigan
• Emma VanZanten, 6-4 SO center, Grand Rapids, MI → Youngstown State

William & Mary
• Nari Garner, 5-7 SO shooting guard, Tampa, FL

Wisconsin
• Roichelle Marble, 5-7 RS JR guard, Des Moines, IA (grad xfer) → Colorado State

Xavier
• Jordyn Dawson, 5-10 FR guard/forward, Huntington, WV → Wabash Valley College (juco)

Youngstown State
• Natalie Myers, 5-11 SO guard/forward, Lower Burrell, PA
• Anne Secrest, 6-0 FR forward, Claypool, IN → Indiana Wesleyan (NAIA)

I hate that we are losing recruits to Mike Neighbors (next door at Arkansas), and now Jim over at Oklahoma State. Neither team have as good a recruit as Madi Williams, but still, it concerns me that when we are also recruiting players they are, we always seem to lose out. Maybe we should add another person to the staff, specially for the recruiting purposes?? We certainly need it!

Who did we lost to Arkansas, other than Dungee transferring? They aren't even recruiting the same level of talent.

Duomba for two, and Reece for the class of '19, a great prospect, actually ok's highest ranked one according to prospect nation. Hope he doesn't grab Gregory as well :-(

Back