Portal

Iowa State has been completely and utterly decimated by the transfer portal. I wonder what's going on at Ames?

I've heard he is a tough coach but I never thought he was terrible to play for.

Had to be more to it then him being a Tuff coach. He has been there many and win alot of games being a tough coach. This portal can and will cost coaches there jobs that they have no control over.

Alyssa Wirth is interesting. 6-5, got out of NIL at Minnesota. She might be a take. I saw a tape of 1 game. She scored 35 and 9 rebounds. 13-16 from the field. 1-1 3-pointer. 8-9 free throws

Not likely Jennie would prefer ISU over OU as she would have to recruit against her alma mater annually. Also I do not see ISU paying more than OU will to keep her. But get a profitable chance to return to Iowa City and she is likely gone. JMHO.

Alyssa Wirth is interesting. 6-5, got out of NIL at Minnesota. She might be a take. I saw a tape of 1 game. She scored 35 and 9 rebounds. 13-16 from the field. 1-1 3-pointer. 8-9 free throws

Not terribly athletic but tall enough and good size.....looks like a good take to me!!
:dance005:

Welcome to OU women’s basketball the Jennie way, all players from Iowa State!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe we need to bring it in a talented, experience, productive guard to replace Robinson and we also need to bring in someone with height that will be productive against P5 talent. If we can fill those two holes we could be just as good if not better next year, IMO!!

Won’t Verhulst fit this bill to a point. Just one year of experience but very talented.

I wish Jennie would do something, like sign Denarski or someone. There is some room on the roster and so much of the current players are completely unproven.

Someone like Denarski would be a solid pick-up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back