Predict the 2010 recruiting class 4/1/2010 Edition

Sam

Reaction score
Current Commits
T.J. Taylor (6'3 combo guard)
Cameron Clark (6'7 Wing)
Tyler Neal (6'5 wing)

Open ships anywhere from 3-7 (7 is worse case if Tiny isn't cleared, Willie goes pro, Hardrick and Allen both leave on their own)

Known offers still interested/OU is currently recruiting

Aziz N'Diaye 7'0 Juco Center 3 years left

Terrence Jones 6'10 High School Wing/Forward

Terrence Ross 6'5 High School Guard/Wing

Marquise Carter 6'3 Juco Point Guard 2 years left

Daniel West 6'1 Juco Point Guard 3 years left

Jawanza Poland 6'4 Juco Guard/Wing 3 years left

Nick Thompson 6'9 Juco Forward 2 years left

Josh Watkins 6'0 Juco Point Guard 2 years left

*Mystery Recruit* ala Drew Fitzgerald Capel pulls out some kid we know almost nothing about before his commitment

(If I left a recruit out I apologize now as I mainly went off the top of my head for this list and please correct me).

Last edited:
I will take a guess:

Aziz
Poland
Thompson
Carter
West

I think Tiny stays, Allen leaves, Hardrick leaves, Willie returns

My picks.
I am going to assume we will sign 4 more after the dust settles and they will be these 4.

Aziz N'Diaye
Daniel West
Jawanza Poland
Nick Thompson

My picks.
I am going to assume we will sign 4 more after the dust settles and they will be these 4.

Aziz N'Diaye
Daniel West
Jawanza Poland
Nick Thompson

My four exactly, except I believe it will be Carter at the point.

Would they take 2 PG in this class? .... especially if WW comes back. Maybe they told them whomever commits first out of Carter, West, and Watkins gets the scholarship ..... West has 3 years to play.

I think in order of probability of coming to OU are in order:
  • Carter
  • Poland
  • Thompson
  • N'Diaye

I can't see HS guys like Jones or Ross coming half-way across the country to play for a team like OU with some obvious issues.

Would they take 2 PG in this class? .... especially if WW comes back. Maybe they told them whomever commits first out of Carter, West, and Watkins gets the scholarship ..... West has 3 years to play.

I think in order of probability of coming to OU are in order:
  • Carter
  • Poland
  • Thompson
  • N'Diaye

I can't see HS guys like Jones or Ross coming half-way across the country to play for a team like OU with some obvious issues.

I would tend to agree about Ross and Jones...Unless they believe they could fix the issue.

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Aziz
Poland
Carter
Thompson
Transfer
Fired Coach attrition HS recruit.

Back