Preview: Oklahoma @ Utah >>> OUHoops

Re: Preview: Oklahoma @ Utah

seemed pretty obvious he meant the travel aspect of conference road trips...

Travel aspect? You mean sitting on an airplane for an hour or two and staying the night in a hotel instead of your dorm room?

How hard could it be to sit there and do nothing but practice and get ready for the game?

Travel aspect? You mean sitting on an airplane for an hour or two and staying the night in a hotel instead of your dorm room?

How hard could it be to sit there and do nothing but practice and get ready for the game?
^^^
Never played a varsity sport in college.

Do you honestly believe that travelling to away games does not have an effect on players?

Am I reading your posts correctly? Cos I'm starting to wonder if some of them are in jest...

Some of you guys are REACHING big time right now.

Utah 74
OU 70

Hope I'm wrong and am flamed massively for this post. :D

I expect an add to the "L" column a fter this date .... not because we can't win, but because we're still learning and their inside game will hurt us very much.

To me this is a game to show how much we have grown and absorbed since VCU. We have the players to win this one going away, but that requires us dominating enough in the backcourt and putting enough pressure on the Utes to overcome their size and maturity advantages. IF we are pumped enough Capel could certainly pull it out ... I just look for us to make this one a much better contest than we were putting forth in earlier fiascos.

It will depend greatly on rebounding, especially on the defensive glass. If Tony can get 7-10 rebounds and Tiny 10+ then I think OU can win in a close game. 75-70 OU.

On the other hand, if we let them push us around and continue to shoot poorly from 3 (except for Crocker) then OU loses by double digits again. 72-62 Utah

I hope we can get after it and someone besides Tony can get hot. We really need everyone to play well this time.

Back