Scheduling note

Just not thrilled about this trip at all. As ABD said, just take a JUCO all-star team from Texas and you have Houston. Sure hope they can grab two legitimate teams to fill out the bracket...

Does anyone know if the NCAA still has the rule concerning a limit on the number of preseason tournaments you can attend in consecutive years?

We've attended one every year under Capel if I'm not mistaken and we will attend one next year also.

I am pretty disappointed with the All-College game. I realize that UTEP will probably be a good team, and has a decent chance at the dance, but this game should be one that gets OU fans in OKC excited and out to the Ford center to check out the Sooners.

Who cares if we have to play a road game the next year! Play a "name" team and let's pack out the Ford Center....

I'd like to see an OSU UMASS matchup

and an OU Gonzaga matchup.

Very similar to a previous year where a coach played his former team and Gonzaga played the other team.

I argee the format sucks, If OU and OSU both play both the whipping boys it might be better

Does anyone know if the NCAA still has the rule concerning a limit on the number of preseason tournaments you can attend in consecutive years?

I believe they got rid of the "2 in 4" rule maybe five years ago or so.

Im not disappointed at all with the All-College game, I think it will be a great game and UTEP will give OU all they want and might win.

Did you not read my post? I have no doubt that UTEP will be a good team, but it won't get people out to the Ford Center.

Did you not read my post?

A few words of it.

I have no doubt that UTEP will be a good team, but it won't get people out to the Ford Center.

Im sure there will be plenty of orange-clad Pokes (which is fitting for UTEP) making the opponents fanbase larger than OU's, as usual.

A few words of it.

Im sure there will be plenty of orange-clad Pokes (which is fitting for UTEP) making the opponents fanbase larger than OU's, as usual.

Perhaps you should read the whole thing.

And your second point is bunk. OU has had more than OSU at the last two All-Colleges. There were also more Sooners at the OU/OSU game at the Ford Center (great showing by both fanbases for that one).

Perhaps you should read the whole thing.

And your second point is bunk. OU has had more than OSU at the last two All-Colleges. There were also more Sooners at the OU/OSU game at the Ford Center (great showing by both fanbases for that one).

I was joking, on both fronts. :)

Back