pnkranger

Reaction score
Pattillo - 6'6" 216
Allen - 6'11" 267
Wright - 6'9" 234
Hardrick - 6'8" 230
Gallon - 6'8" 290
Fitzgerald - 6'8" 240

Our frontcourt guys will average 6'8", 250 lbs. That's a lot of beef.

I think Gallon drives that average up.

I'm ready to see those big men in action, because in Blake Griffin we lost alot, and I want know what we gain.

Would like to see a 6-11 guy that can bang with Cole Aldrich, because I beleive alot of his success is due to him being the tallest kid on the court, sure hes good, but I dunno if he's better than the similar guys KU had in the 90s

Fitzgerald is not 6'8. He's shorter than Hardrick.

I think Gallon drives that average up.

I'm ready to see those big men in action, because in Blake Griffin we lost alot, and I want know what we gain.

Would like to see a 6-11 guy that can bang with Cole Aldrich, because I beleive alot of his success is due to him being the tallest kid on the court, sure hes good, but I dunno if he's better than the similar guys KU had in the 90s

Aldrich has a great jumper, and is money from the foul line. That is what seperates him from KU guys of the 90's.

He is legit.

Pattillo - 6'6" 216
Allen - 6'11" 267
Wright - 6'9" 234
Hardrick - 6'8" 230
Gallon - 6'8" 290
Fitzgerald - 6'8" 240

Our frontcourt guys will average 6'8", 250 lbs. That's a lot of beef.

I am very leary of those listings. Hardrick is probably closer to 6'7 and 210. He is very lean and not any bigger than one of our 6'7 guys this year.

If the rest are that far off it would change a lot.

Unfortunately, of the guys you listed, only Tiny is a legitimate scoring threat. Maybe Fitz is, too. I don't know a lot about him.

We will miss the length we had inside this year. Juan should make up for that a little. He plays longer than he is.

1. Patillo surely has to be more than 216. he is solid and i'd imagine he goes at least 225+.

2. is it reasonable/unreasonable to compare Fitzgerald to Darnell Jackson (OKC product who went to KU)? for some reason i keep making the comparison. they're both not quite true NBA PF height (at/under 6ft8), both pretty good sized, can put up points but not necessarily highly skilled offensive players. Rebounding and defense are there.

Darnell was a very good player (and popular one) at KU, enough so to get drafted. i'd be happy with the same for Fitzgerald.

I am very leary of those listings. Hardrick is probably closer to 6'7 and 210. He is very lean and not any bigger than one of our 6'7 guys this year.

If the rest are that far off it would change a lot.

Yeah, and if Fitz is shorter than Hardrick he is only 6'6, that's hard to believe.

Back