Softball

whew! we escaped the jam via a line drive back to Parker and doubled the runner at 3rd.

Parker is uncharacteristically erratic. Still 3-3, though...

Arky threatening with 2nd and 3rd no one out in the 7th.

Sooners up 5-3.

WOW, how about that for some clutch pitching by Lowary!!! Struck out the side with runners at 2nd and 3rd???

So, are we still relegated to Espin3 tomorrow, or do we finally get treated like the defending national champion?

I think the weather has played havoc with the schedule and which teams are on TV.

Our first game was always scheduled for ESPiN3 and 13 seed LSU was delayed by weather today but still shows on the TV when they were able to start playing again.

Our first game was always scheduled for ESPiN3 and 13 seed LSU was delayed by weather today but still shows on the TV when they were able to start playing again.

And we weren't supposed to be on TV tonight until another game was rained out.

Team win tonight. Not playing their best, but found a way to win.

Congrats to the ladies. Get'em tomorrow.

Direct TV's schedule for ESPN, ESPNU and ESPN2 indicates only one channel, ESPN, will be carrying softball starting at 11:00 am with a second game at 1:30 pm switching to ESPNU at 4:00 pm, 6:00 pm, 8:30 pm and 10:30 pm. Also ESPN2 beginning at 6:00 pm and 8:30 pm.

With OU being a 10 seed I would expect all games today to focus on the top 8 seeds. Other games scheduled for 1:30 pm are: #1 Florida vs OSU, Minnesota vs La Tech, #9 A&M vs Texas, #12 Mississippinvs UNC, #13 LSU vs McNeese State and #7 Auburn vs Cal with Florida and Auburn being top seeds.

I think we see Florida or possibly A&M vs Texas. But we can definitely cross our fingers. But I am going to be at Marita Hynes Field trying to give the Sooners some uuump. But I will record the 1:30 and 4:30 games just in case.

Last edited:
Back