Softball

Looks like we are back to ESPN3 for the rest of the regional, barring a change in programming such as happened last night.

Am I the only one who encounters constant buffering (that little spinning circle!!!) watching ESPN3? And if so, is there a (non-technical) fix? I have ATT UVerse for my internet, FYI.
Would calling ATT/UVerse be likely to help?

I have U-verse and haven't had issues with buffering. My guess would be you don't have a high speed internet plan.

Final
Oklahoma State 1
Florida 0

I have to get out of Firefox or it buffers.

I have U-verse and haven't had issues with buffering. My guess would be you don't have a high speed internet plan.

Just got off the phone with the UVerse rep, he had me perform a speedtest to determine my download/upload speed of my internet connection.

Results were 13.2 mbps download, 0.92 mbps upload. Is that good, bad or what? Would that account for the buffering?

Question: I know that in football the traditional way to orient the field is north /south. Is there a traditional way to orient softball fields?

It turns out that the OU game is being televised (for now) on ESPN, just for a FYI

OU-NDS appears to be the game of choice in this time slot. About danged time ESPN viewers got a chance to see last year's national champs!

Anyway, OU looking more like the team we expected to see so far. Jumped all over NDS at the top of the first inning with 4 runs.

OU leads 4-0 at the end of the first innng.

Blackwell Sooner, my download speed on my computer is 23.6. I have no idea how to test another device.

Computers TV TV Computers Computers TV Computers TV TV TV softball Computers TV TV Computers Computers TV Computers TV TV TV

Has anyone been able to identify what station will be showing the OU vs Tulsa game? ESPN/ESPN2 or will it be ESPN3?

Anyone?

EDIT: Looking like it's gonna be ESPN3

Last edited:
What a terrible inning.

Parker didn't get any help from Arnold on the one error but she looks totally out of synch.

Let's hope she gets dialed in.

What a terrible inning.

Parker didn't get any help from Arnold on the one error but she looks totally out of synch.

Let's hope she gets dialed in.

Watching Paige run to and from first in the 5th inning - she runs like she's in pain.

Watching Paige run to and from first in the 5th inning - she runs like she's in pain.

First time to see her hit this year. Didn't know how fast she was. Thought the first hit in the fifth, she was slow but did not see pain. Of course, again, I haven't seen her run.

First time to see her hit this year. Didn't know how fast she was. Thought the first hit in the fifth, she was slow but did not see pain. Of course, again, I haven't seen her run.

She was running kind of stiff-legged, which made me think it hurt to run. Maybe she always runs that way. I don't know

She was running kind of stiff-legged, which made me think it hurt to run. Maybe she always runs that way. I don't know

It would account for her not Paige-like pitching. I am not sure why they would have her hitting and pitching if that were the case but I haven't studied the line-up and the strategy if they knew they might have to have Lowery come in.
The designated player and flex player rule takes some thinking to maybe figure out Patty's strategy.

Last edited:
Back