Softball

I haven't had cox or satellite in years, but thought it was supposed to be on Cox FSN. Is that no longer channel 37?

OR MAYBE Fox Sports Oklahoma on channel 27

FOUND ON HULU'S PROGRAM which you can purchase for 47 a month or something like that.....it is on FOX SPORTS OKLAHOMA...………….so whatever that channel is on your cox which I think is 27 in OKC

HOPE that helps

Last edited:
I haven't had cox or satellite in years, but thought it was supposed to be on Cox FSN. Is that no longer channel 37?

315 is one of the Fox Sports Alternative channels.

The baseball game is finally over. OU leaes 3-1 in the top of the 3rd. Bases are loaded with one out. Grace Green up to bat.

s

315 is one of the Fox Sports Alternative channels.

The baseball game is finally over. OU leaes 3-1 in the top of the 3rd. Bases are loaded with one out. Grace Green up to bat.

So it came on on a Fox Sports Alternative. I found it (finally getting info correct because am on my phone.....through Hulu programming and the channel is called Fox sports Oklahoma Plus. Don't know that it matters now and maybe it is something available on Hulu, I don't know. It seems to have more than Cox Contour at the same price. ANYWAY, maybe for future reference. I think it had the game from the beginning.

MAIN THING is we are seeing it now. :)

I'm glad I can see the score on the screen for this game. Based on the so-called color commentator, I would think OSU was winning.

Sooner's lead 6 - 1 in the top of the 7th.

I changed to Hulu Plus Live TV about a year ago, it recently changed to $45/month, but I get every sports channel I want except the Longhorn Network. Most of the time, I watch FSN or ESPN through their app, not necessarily Hulu.

I changed to Hulu Plus Live TV about a year ago, it recently changed to $45/month, but I get every sports channel I want except the Longhorn Network. Most of the time, I watch FSN or ESPN through their app, not necessarily Hulu.

I may be cutting the cord in the next few months. Cable charges way too much for the few stations I watch. However, I am addicted to taping the shows I do like to watch and I'm not sure how to accomplish that w/o cable or satellite.

I may be cutting the cord in the next few months. Cable charges way too much for the few stations I watch. However, I am addicted to taping the shows I do like to watch and I'm not sure how to accomplish that w/o cable or satellite.

Some of the streaming services have cloud DVRs that might do the trick for you (unless you want physical copies of the programs).

I would consider cutting the cord, but internet access is so expensive in NYC that I wouldn't save much money.

HULU has 50 hours available to record to the cloud. I would think if there were something you wanted to save for some time that you might be able to download from the cloud to your computer. Not sure.

HULU has 50 hours available to record to the cloud. I would think if there were something you wanted to save for some time that you might be able to download from the cloud to your computer. Not sure.

I'll have to look into that.

2019 Big-12 Softball Tournament
Friday & Saturday; May 10th and 11th

Bracket:

http://www.big12sports.com//attachments1/files/10410/641793.pdf

General Information:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-2019-phillips-66-big-12-softball-championship-tickets-55986055800

UPDATE: All-Session Tickets have sold out. If available, a limited number of single-session tickets will be sold on-site Friday, May 10 and Saturday, May 11.

Please note, due to construction at USA Softball Hall of Fame Complex, ticket availability will be extremely limited. The purchase of an All-Session game ticket provides admission to the facility but seating with full visibility of Field Three (Games 2 & 4) is limited and cannot be guaranteed for all ticket purchasers.

Only All-Session tickets will be sold before the championship. If available, a limited number of single-session tickets will be sold on-site Friday, May 10 and Saturday, May 11.

$25 Adult All-Session Ticket
$15 Youth/Student All-Session (Age 2 through College)
$15 Senior All-Session (Age 65 and over)
*** Children under 2 admitted free
*** Seat cushions brought by spectators must not exceed 16 inches in width.

Oklahoma Games / Friday; May 10
> 2:00 PM: #1 OU vs. #4 Texas Tech (TV: FCS)
> 7:30 PM: #1 OU vs. #6 Kansas (TV: FCS)

:OU-logo:

I'm very proud of our girls. They not only dominate, but have total class.

I happened to take a look at the oklahoma state women's softball forum and was shocked at how tacky some of their fans were towards our team before/after we swept them. A few people in particular even went so far as to say that our girls look like a heard of 'Wildebeests' and at least their girls were pretty and looked good when they were out on the field, unlike our girls. There were a few posters that called these particular statements out, but for the most part it was agreed upon. Things like this just further reiterate the difference in class between the two programs. I say have some humility upon defeat, don't get ugly and name call!

I happened to take a look at the oklahoma state women's softball forum and was shocked at how tacky some of their fans were towards our team before/after we swept them. A few people in particular even went so far as to say that our girls look like a heard of 'Wildebeests' and at least their girls were pretty and looked good when they were out on the field, unlike our girls. There were a few posters that called these particular statements out, but for the most part it was agreed upon. Things like this just further reiterate the difference in class between the two programs. I say have some humility upon defeat, don't get ugly and name call!

And especially stupid since they might have to play us again.

I have generally found oswho fans, of any sport, to be the lowest of the low. I can cheer for anyone against osho. Texas, Notre Dame, you name it.

The wildebeest comment was actually made the weekend before the OU-OSU series. And you can go to dirtburglars and see them saying disparaging things about other programs.

I'm trying to imagine fans of any team that is facing a superior program in a men's sport taking solace in stating, "At least our guys are handsome!'

Back