SoonerVision on ESPN+ has added the following old BBall games

1995 OU vs KU
1996 OU vs OSU
2002 OU vs Texas
2002 OU vs KU
2003 OU vs Tech
2003 OU vs Tech (big 12 tourney)
2008 OU vs OSU

Is there a quick way to get to that once in ESPN Plus. Just search?

Is there a quick way to get to that once in ESPN Plus. Just search?

I think you find the Big XII icon and click on it. I'm not at home or I would go there and give better instructions. There might be an archives folder within the Big XII folder.

I think you find the Big XII icon and click on it. I'm not at home or I would go there and give better instructions. There might be an archives folder within the Big XII folder.

I found it. Thanks. Lots of old football games too... I hope they keep this year's bball games for awhile. I like to watch them during the summers when there's nothing going on sports wise. ESPN Plus takes stuff down after like two days in the past..

I use a Roku device on my TV. I just scroll down on the home page of the ESPN app (I don't use the ESPN+ tab) until I reached the Channels row. Scroll to the right (a bunch of clicks) and I see SoonerVision.

If I use the ESPN+ tab, there's a Recommended for You row that has tons of Sooner stuff and a bit lower, a Live and Upcoming row for SoonerVision. But honestly, it seems to change almost daily, so they may still be figuring it out themselves.

I use a Roku device on my TV. I just scroll down on the home page of the ESPN app (I don't use the ESPN+ tab) until I reached the Channels row. Scroll to the right (a bunch of clicks) and I see SoonerVision.

If I use the ESPN+ tab, there's a Recommended for You row that has tons of Sooner stuff and a bit lower, a Live and Upcoming row for SoonerVision. But honestly, it seems to change almost daily, so they may still be figuring it out themselves.

This is great direction s.

Or just search “SoonerVision” and everything will come up

The few pre conference Big 12 games that used to be on Bally/Fox Sports Oklahoma/SW will now be on ESPN+ This will be far more reliable than Bally's was.

The few pre conference Big 12 games that used to be on Bally/Fox Sports Oklahoma/SW will now be on ESPN+ This will be far more reliable than Bally's was.

12 games last year would have been on ESPN +

We need to bump this post every couple weeks because it will always cheer me up; no more Bally is a wonderful blessing lol.

12 games last year would have been on ESPN +

I just remember that even if using the Bally Sports alt channels for the few Basketball games still brought up the Thunder game for the first several minutes because Bally Sports messed up how alt channels worked and wouldn't have them for the start of some games. It was ridiculous. That won't happen ESPN+ I'm sure more games will get moved to there till the SEC schedules start.

And Ballysports is basically gonna be bankrupt in a few months. Not that it matters for OU anymore anyway.

You do if you’re a baseball fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Could be better for baseball because you won't have it on RSNs so they will either have to put it on local area TV channels or have it on ESPN/Apple TV/Amazon Prime or whoever buys it and puts it up or put all the games on MLBTV without blackouts. I hope this gets rid of most of the blackouts at least in non local markets. I would probably buy MLBTV every year for Cardinal games if it wasn't blacked out.

If it's news to anyone, 11 or more games will be on ESPN+, including at least 3 B12 road games. Hopefully program success will lower those numbers in the future.

If it's news to anyone, 11 or more games will be on ESPN+, including at least 3 B12 road games. Hopefully program success will lower those numbers in the future.

when OU joins the SEC games will be on Sec network the espn channels and SEC network +

has nothing to do with program success

Back