Stat of the day!!!

FaithfulSooner

Reaction score
Just got in from Norman not to long ago. What a exciting day for SOONER basketball. Watching the freshmen made my mouth water. These guys bring so much to the table. The thought of this team improving it's defense is down right scary. I saw glimpses today of that very notion. By the way Coach Capel will get these guys to play better defense, especially transition defense. Once our team starts doing this, lookout. Getting to the title of my post. Willie Warren is no doubt the leader of this team. Today he showed us that he believes in his teamates 100%. 11 assists is incredible. You don't have to say more after that. I also saw him pull Ryan Wright aside and encourage him a couple of times. This is a leader. This is also the meaning of being unselfish. Supposedly Willie came to OU with a tag of being selfish. I surely haven't seen it and I don't see it now. FAITHFUL'S STAT OF THE DAY: 11 assists by the leader of this team. What a season this could be! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap:OUbball-logo:

Yes WW was a very good leader today and most everything this team needs can be learned, hopefully this season. This will be such a different kind of season because we have the pretty boys and most other teams will want to ugly up the game to slow OU down.

Too bad Capel can't teach a player to be Blake :bgriff624_jpg_xs: I almost passed out imagining what that would be like with our outside game.

This team could be pretty scary by March... I'm happy!!! :williew

Back