Stoops on the hoops program

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
from last night in Tulsa:

Last night's Sooner caravan took place in the shadows of Blake Griffin's selection as the No. 1 overall pick in the NBA draft.

Stoops showed a great amount of appreciation for both the Griffin brothers during last night's event.

"I love Blake and I love watching Taylor and the way he played. I'm proud of them and they've handled themselves so well. It'll be exciting. I'm guessing he'll be the first guy taken and it's awesome," said Stoops.

"Complements to Jeff Capel too, he's done an awesome job and it shows what kind of belief kids have in him and the top recruits in the country want to come play for him.

"It says a lot about what Jeff is able to do in the program. I'm proud of him and can't wait to see him picked first."

I love it! We have a great collection of coaches at OU.

you can tell pretty easily stoops hates capel from that quote. doesn't surprise me, stoops/venebles are vengeful guys.

you can tell pretty easily stoops hates capel from that quote. doesn't surprise me, stoops/venebles are vengeful guys.

If you can read that much incorrect information into that short of a statement, you need to go into the fortune-telling business at your local carnival.

To be fair, it wasn't fatty's best effort.

And what do you mean by "these people?"

stoops2.jpg

The girl on the left, looks absolutely clueless... IDK, just had to point that out.

Fatty I would expect you to be able to correctly spell the name of a former KSU assistant coach, I am very disappointed in you.

Back