Taylor Griffin signs with suns

oustudent1

Reaction score
Taylor has signed a contract with the Suns per Blake's twitter.

blakegriffin "Congratulations to my brother Taylor he just signed his contract with the phoenix suns. All his hard work paid off I couldn't be happier."

Does this mean he officially made the team? If so, awesome!

I don't know if this means he officialy made the team, but he's at least going to get paid something.

And judging by the comments the Suns' fans continue to hate on Taylor.

And judging by the comments the Suns' fans continue to hate on Taylor.

Yeah, and I don't really understand why. Usually the guy who fills the 13th roster spot isn't going to get that much playing time, so i don't see why it matters who they sign as long as he is decent.

Hey, he's got a shot. Someone gets injured, someone gets suspended, you never know.

Every team needs a hustle player. Somebody who provides effort, keeps people in check, gives it 100% defensively and isn't afraid to do the grunt work.

The Suns would be lucky to have someone like Taylor.

Also, keep in mind that he really does still have room to improve. He improved under Capel at OU. I would only expect that improvement to continue. He has the athleticism to play at the NBA level. If he develops a reliable 15-foot jumpshot, I think he could be close to a 10ppg scorer in the league. But like I said, Taylor is that guy that who will give everything he has and more. That's where his real value lies.

Here is Capel's latest tweet:

jeffcapel Congrats TG! No 1 deserves it more than u! You r a perfect example of a guy that works hard, and does things the right way! Proud of you!!!

You think he (capel) is excited about it!? :OUbball-logo:

Back