Taylor to the Suns!

I just had this feeling that he would get drafted. Congratulations Taylor. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Congrats Taylor Griffin

Way to go!!! Drafted 48th to Phoenix. What do y'all think about this? :taylor776:

Re: Congrats Taylor Griffin

Just makes me think of the people that said there was no chance of him being drafted. Na. No need to waste time doing that. Congratulations Taylor. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:taylor776:

I knew ahead of time because Coach Capel put it on his twitter in advance! Way to go Taylor!

Congrats to him! He deserves it.

I was one that said that he would fair better overseas. I think he would have a longer and bigger financial career abroad. Congratulatons to Taylor. Now, the real test. How long will they keep him? That's the real question.

The Griffin's should be so proud of their boys tonight. What a memorable moment for the Griffin clan. Hard work pays off to those who apply themselves. Congrats to Blake and Taylor and to the parents, who made them into the fine men they are today.

I wonder if the OSU fans are going to continue to say they passed on Taylor. I always found that to be a funny story. Taylor is an impressive athlete. I actually did not think he would get drafted but the guy is a freak of an athlete.

Did Tommy Griffin play college sports? What about their mom? Taylor and Blake are just freaky good athletes. You have to think they had some impressive blood lines and then just drove each other as kids. (like there not still kids)

That's great! Congrats Taylor.
What a special night for the Griffin family.

The Griffin's should be so proud of their boys tonight. What a memorable moment for the Griffin clan. Hard work pays off to those who apply themselves. Congrats to Blake and Taylor and to the parents, who made them into the fine men they are today.

Well said. I couldn't agree more.

Congrats to Blake and Taylor and two great parents who gave OU fans a lot to cheer for!!! :clap

Congratulations to Taylor.

When was the last time the Sooner basketball program had two players drafted by the NBA in the same year? Under Coach Capel, Taylor developed into a legitimate NBA prospect. This is a big night for the OU basketball program. Thanks to Jeff, the recruiting myth has finally been put to rest.

When was the last time the Sooner basketball program had two players drafted by the NBA in the same year? Under Coach Capel, Taylor developed into a legitimate NBA prospect. This is a big night for the OU basketball program. Thanks to Jeff, the recruiting myth has finally been put to rest.

Amen! haha :clap

19freakin89! So proud to be a Sooner fan tonight! Congrats Taylor!!!

I can't believe it has been that long. Awesome for Taylor though!

I did not think he would get drafted but felt he had a good shot to make a roster as an UFA. What a pleasant surprise to see him selected by Phoenix. I hope he makes the team as I think he can be a solid role player in the right system.

What a great night for the Griffin family, OU basketball, and OU fans!

Way to go, Taylor! The next great event for the Griffins and OU will come when Blake and Taylor play against each other for the first time in the NBA.

Back