Terrence Jones blurb

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
per Evan Daniels and scout:

“I’m hearing a lot from Arizona, Kansas, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Florida, North Carolina and Washington,” Jones said. “They are all planning to come make in-home visits to come see me.”

“There’s no leaders,” he said. “They are all pretty even right now. They are all sounding good. I just want to find out which staff I trust the most and are the most honest with me.

He would be major. He reminds me so much of Carmelo Anthony. I'm not sure if UNC offered, but he is better than any prospect they have committed. It would be great if he could come to the prospect camp, but that prospects of that camp actually happening are up in the air.

Last edited:
He would be major. He reminds me so much of Carmelo Anthony. I'm not sure if UNC offered, but he is better than any prospect they have committed.

North Carolina is the only school on that list that hasn't offered him yet.

Kinda surprising not to see Maryland on there, I thought with his buddy Terrance Ross already committed there they would be among his leaders. I will take there absence as a good sign for us though.

I think our biggest threat amongst those schools is kentucky. They were interested in him before billy clyde left. I really hope we can land Terrance. He is a guy that is very versatile for his size, and he knows how to score the basketball. I think his defense will be fine when he gets in college. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I think Jones might be our best chance at a 5-star guy. I would really love it if Capel could get one 5-star MAA every year just to keep it going and set up for the next year.

I think Jones might be our best chance at a 5-star guy. I would really love it if Capel could get one 5-star MAA every year just to keep it going and set up for the next year.

I think Clark will be. He'll probably be a McD's player over Jones because of geography. I'm in love with the Versatylity that Jones has.

I think that both of you are right. Cam and TJ are the two most likely candidates we could get to continue the string of Mickey Ds AAs. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I think that both of you are right. Cam and TJ are the two most likely candidates we could get to continue the string of Mickey Ds AAs. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I worry a little bit about Cameron being left out, but I think that Terrence will almost be a shoe-in since they try to include all regions in that game.

I worry a little bit about Cameron being left out, but I think that Terrence will almost be a shoe-in since they try to include all regions in that game.

They will always have a McDs guy from Texas. With the level of PGs being so much better than Pressey, it is a Clark vs. P. Jones contest.

They will always have a McDs guy from Texas. With the level of PGs being so much better than Pressey, it is a Clark vs. P. Jones contest.

I think that Perry Jones is in for sure. He is getting a lot of love from the national guys. If Clark were from Dallas or Houston then I would feel a lot better about his chances.

Back