Terrence Jones enjoys first official visit

Henzo

Reaction score
The Sooners have had some great basketball talent on campus over the past several weeks, but none may have been as important as the one visiting campus most recently. The presence of Portland (Oreg.) Jefferson versatile star Terrence Jones in Oklahoma this past weekend has the potential of being one of the more important visits in recent history for the Sooners. Jones left Norman without making any sort of decision, but the Sooners certainly left their mark as his first official visit.

Link: Five-star prospect enjoys first official visit

“I am going to Washington next,” he said. “After that, it’s up in the air. None of the remaining visits are set in stone. The schools left haven’t changed. I am still open to all of my schools.

My uninformed opinion and knee-jerk reaction tells me this an OU-Washington battle. Great update Henzo. Lots of good info in there.

As usual, great stuff Henzo. Man, now I am going to die 1,000 painful deaths if he doesn't come to OU. That article had some of the most positive stuff anyone could have hoped for in it. Man I hope we get him...

I live 3 blocks away from campus, I will now be taking donations to sabatouge his visit.

Henzo, I love the fact that you don't make predictions about recruits. I hope you continue that trend. However, did you get the impression that he won't take all his visit?

Henzo, I love the fact that you don't make predictions about recruits. I hope you continue that trend. However, did you get the impression that he won't take all his visit?

I'd be shocked if he made it much further in the process past October. Things I have heard outside of his comments led me to believe he may only take two visits. After his comments yesterday evening, I get that feeling even more so.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised at all if he made his decision in the next week.

I love this kid, and can't see another school stealing him from us because of his comfort and trust with our staff, and Capel in particular, and the players. I don't think he takes all of his visits and I don't see any way we don't get this kid. Him and his mother love us.

Thanks for the article, Henzo. I feel like there are lessons to be learned from Coach Capel and the players on how to treat recruits. I'm sure that this stems from having a coach who has "been there" himself.

I love it, this is the guy we need. Great News, i feel good about this one. I really am starting to picture, TJ+Barnes=National Championship BAAAAABYYYY

:vitale

Back