Terrence Jones!

FaithfulSooner

Reaction score
http://highschoolsports.oregonlive....opens-season-with-91-69-victory-over-lincoln/. Some notes from the article. Good to know that TJ will know how to play some defense if he comes here. Lincoln highschool is the school Omar Leary attended. They have a pretty good guard that will go D-1. Sounds like Terrence had to defend him in this game. Look for the Les Schwab invitational coming up on Dec. 26-30. Terrence's highschool team Jefferson will be in this tournament along with some other oregon highschools. Also playing in the tourney will be Oak Hill and some of the other top prep schools in the nation. I believe that ESPNU or ESPN2 may show some of the games with Terrence and other top players in the tourney. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

The kid for lincoln was their point guard. Looks like Terrence had his work cut out for him. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Seems as if his camp has has shut down all media communication. I don't understand where people are making statements about who leads for his service. I have saw where UK is a leader, UW, and UO.

Back